Home

Sticking with MLB13?

This is a discussion on Sticking with MLB13? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-25-2014, 09:12 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Sticking with MLB13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter3
2012 had many good rosters. I also contributed several hundred old-time players faces.
I don't know if it's a character flaw in most artist but I frankly wasn't pleased with putting my heart and soul into a 5 year project and others who spent 2 seconds to download my faces took the credit. I really don't care if this sounds like sour grapes but it can take away a guys incentive.

scooter...BigKlu...
That stinks. Happened to me too on classic rosters both for this game and Madden. Take heart in knowing you are the best in the biz when it comes to CAP...

C
Old 01-25-2014, 11:28 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I will be sticking with 13' The Show as I am still having a great time with my franchise.

I have been purchasing the game on release day every year since '06 only to neglect the game until current rosters and patches come out (which have been completed more quickly the last two years). If I do purchase 14' The Show for either system, it will need to really blow last years game out of the water (which will be very difficult to do in my opinion)

...unless they have added TWO player manage only mode. Then my wallet will become $60 lighter in a big hurry!!!
Old 01-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #11
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Does MLB have a such thing like NBA,Madden and NHL have in terms of the roster tool? Would be great to be able to use the roster tool on MLB games.
Good question. That would be nice. There was somebody on these forums that had some sort of program for MLB The Show but I don't believe it was anything like an editor. I believe it was a PC program just for ratings/attributes to view from PC. I doubt we have anything like an editor and possibly never will either. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 11:53 PM   #12

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

^Too bad. Would've been awesome to have something like that.

If MLB14 was much cheaper on PS3 than PS4, I prob would consider getting it, but if they're same price, no real point. Especially since MLB15 I could see possibly being cheaper on PS3.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Im almost complete on a Retro Fictional roster for anyone interested in sticking with mlb 13 this year
Old 01-26-2014, 07:28 PM   #14
Rookie

TruBluDodgerFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Yes I also will be staying with 13.
Why? 13 has the Astros in the American league west, also the new playoff format. I will be using omega 13.5 roster and make my own changes as needed. One main reason for not going with MLB 14 apart from ps4 and the late delivery/info date, is the new replay system that MLB will begin this year. I am sure it won't be ready for MLB 14 because it is still evolving even as I write.

Also, I am playing both Dodgers and Angels this year so to play all the games I had to start on 1-15-14.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:54 AM   #15
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruBluDodgerFan
Yes I also will be staying with 13.
Why? 13 has the Astros in the American league west, also the new playoff format. I will be using omega 13.5 roster and make my own changes as needed. One main reason for not going with MLB 14 apart from ps4 and the late delivery/info date, is the new replay system that MLB will begin this year. I am sure it won't be ready for MLB 14 because it is still evolving even as I write.

Also, I am playing both Dodgers and Angels this year so to play all the games I had to start on 1-15-14.
Are you implying that the Astros won't be in the AL West in MLB 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #16
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacks_Nation
Are you implying that the Astros won't be in the AL West in MLB 14?
I think he means over '12....

Not sure why you wouldn't move on to '14.

There are going to be some really nice features in it.

Not all "huge"...but definitely interesting.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »