Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #81
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac
On the chart I know green means that team is finished but what does the teams in yellow mean? Thanks to those who are working hard on this!
In progress.
It's probably more...but I don't want to signify that unless I hear directly from the editor that they are working on it.
That Knight165 guy better get cracking....he took a bunch of teams.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #82
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Will these rosters be ready to use when the PS4 version comes out or will there have to be more time spent on it for things like more details on the face for next gen.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #83
Rookie

shaneomac's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Will these rosters be ready to use when the PS4 version comes out or will there have to be more time spent on it for things like more details on the face for next gen.
There is a chance they will be done by the ps4 release date but there is no guarantee yet. Also they might have to do some touch ups on the ps4 version.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #84
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Will Nyjer Morgan batting stance be your roster. Also he has that unique swing between pitches.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 04-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #85
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
Will Nyjer Morgan batting stance be your roster. Also he has that unique swing between pitches.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morgans stance was in the defaults last year so once we figure out the new system it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
The extra boxes in the face editor IMO is for the Ps4 so I imagine perfectionists like myself will be perfecting our teams

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 06:36 PM   #86
Rookie

CastroRizzoBaez's Arena

OVR: 0

Just wanted to thank you guys for the hard work you put in every year. Best rosters by far!
Old 04-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

When will the rosters be done if you don't mind me asking?
Old 04-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #88
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleuth2321
When will the rosters be done if you don't mind me asking?

1-2 months. Hopefully by the ps4 release but one never knows for sure. Perfection takes times

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »