Home

Can''t edit scea fake players in franch 15 ?

This is a discussion on Can''t edit scea fake players in franch 15 ? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2
Can''t edit scea fake players in franch 15 ?

I started a franchise in mlb 14 ps3 with a sookiebunnie 3/30 roster.I played into the end of playoffs.Before going to offseason I saved and loaded into mlb 15 as new franchise.I ran offseason with auto contracts.some active players were retired but not that many,Ichiro was one.Going to spring training teams still did not have all 90 players so I was going to edit a player from last year.I picked a fictional player but could edit name and not appearance but could edit equipment.Is this a bug ? If this stays this way I can't get a real roster without editing fictional players.This sucks !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 01:12 AM   #2
Bacon's Fictional Roster

bacon96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can''t edit scea fake players in franch 15 ?

I experienced this same thing. It sucks not to be able to edit in franchise. I also read on a different thread that this is a bug so I really hope it gets fixed in the update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »