Home

MLB Offseason 11/21 Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB Offseason 11/21 Rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1

I uploaded up to date rosters to the roster vault today. Here is some information about them.

1) The rosters are currently up to date with every major and minor league transaction as of today (including today's Billings, Avery, Janish and Romak signings). I've paid very close attention to all the minor league transactions in the last month or so.

2) All 40 man rosters are currently set with all of yesterday's movements.

3) The top free-agents have been moved to the free-agent pool along with some other unsigned/released players. All other free-agents have been moved to Single A because there was no further room in the pool.

4) The top international free-agents from Cuba, Japan and Korea are listed in the free-agent pool as well. I also added Wily Mo Pena because he wants to return to the majors this year.

5) All minor league free-agents have been removed from the game for the time being. I'll re-add them as they sign with new teams or their previous teams.

6) All major league free-agents who were previously created this year have been also removed from the game for the time being. Expect Chris Young because he just won comeback player of the year. He's under free-agent pool.

7) All retired and players who were sold/signed to Japanese and Korean teams have been removed. As have any players who haven't played in the last year. I kept Barry Zito since he recently said he'd like to play in 2015. Jason Kubel has said he doesn't have any plans to play next year, but I've kept him in the game for time being. Raul Ibanez and Lyle Overbay are probably going to retire, but until they make their announcements I've kept them in the game.

8) All 40 man rosters have their current jersey numbers except those recently added since their numbers have not been decided yet. Some players currently share the same number, so I put them on different levels. Obviously they will change them later.

9) I have changed some secondary positions and main positions for some of the players. You can change them yourself if you wish but I always like to have 2 at every position at every level personally myself.

10) All top 20 prospects according to MLB.com and Baseball America have been added to their teams. Also all players who participated in the AFL this year are on their teams.

11) All MLB lineups and rotations have been set according to RosterResource.com with a few exceptions.

12) I used MLB on FOX rosters as the base and imported some players from the rosters SBFM Roster v1.0, Full Minors MLB/AAA/ by Chrisku10, plus some international players from player vault. Anyone else added I made myself. All credit goes to those I just mentioned.

13) I created some players who do play in the organization they are listed under, but they are more fillers for the time being until other signings are made.

Lastly, I uploaded these rosters because they are up to date with everything since the post season has ended. I will probably go through the rosters a little bit more to fix some audio names and ratings, but I'm not the greatest roster maker. I just wanted to post something current for everyone to use as a base, so they aren't perfect or anything. I do hope some enjoy them at least and I do not mind if someone uses my set to expand them further. It's a started more then anything

Roster Vault: MLB Offseason 11/21 by SookieBunnie

I've also attached a offline version.
Attached Files
File Type: rar OSFM Offseason 11-21.rar (583.5 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by amtamfan84; 11-21-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: MLB Offseason 11/21 Rosters

Thanks for the update. Lots of movement ahead as you know.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

Paul Janish just signed with the Orioles so you may want to swap him from KC single A for one of the Baltimore filler players
Old 11-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Alot of minor league signings yesterday so here's a new up to date version
Attached Files
File Type: rar MLB Offseason 11-22.rar (583.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-24-2014, 10:38 AM   #5
Rookie

I uploaded a 11/24 version with Pablo/Hanley to BOS, Ike to OAK to the roster vault. Here's a offline version as well.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MLB Offseason 1124.rar (583.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by amtamfan84; 11-24-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
Rookie

Found it.
Thanks!
Old 11-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
Rookie

11/28 update with Donaldson trade, etc. etc.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PS3.rar (583.0 KB, 21 views)
Old 11-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #8
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Awesome job!

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »