Home

**POTENTIAL** MLB 14 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on **POTENTIAL** MLB 14 Roster Editor within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2014, 12:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **POTENTIAL** MLB 14 Roster Editor

I think we need to find a way to get in contact with either the guy who made the nba2k one or the madden one. the madden one, IMO, was much simpler to use, but id be able to deal with either one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #26
MVP

I have, and apparently so has the creator of this thread vnardella5, contacted Vlad (REDitor@ya**** or vlad-2727@ya**** ) a couple months ago. He created the editors for the 2KSports NBA Series (PC, xBox & PS3) and their MLB 2K Baseball game.

He showed interest as he asked me to send him a file which he could investigate with but that was The Show 13 and he decided it would be best to wait for The Show 14 to hit the streets. Thus, all we would really need to do is point him to the running total of offered contributions, if they are maintained someplace, and either that will convince him to at least attempt it or not.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
I have, and apparently so has the creator of this thread vnardella5, contacted Vlad (REDitor@ya**** or vlad-2727@ya**** ) a couple months ago. He created the editors for the 2KSports NBA Series (PC, xBox & PS3) and their MLB 2K Baseball game.

He showed interest as he asked me to send him a file which he could investigate with but that was The Show 13 and he decided it would be best to wait for The Show 14 to hit the streets. Thus, all we would really need to do is point him to the running total of offered contributions, if they are maintained someplace, and either that will convince him to at least attempt it or not.
Sounds good. Since youre more familiar with him than i am, maybe you could do that? itd be much appreciated.

Also, i was never able to find a working editor for PS3 MLB2k series. if he created one, would you happen to know where i could find it?

Thanks
Old 04-23-2014, 02:37 PM   #28
MVP

I think for the MLB2K series he may have only created one for the PC version which I have but not sure which others he created for it.

This is the latest I can find via google on various versions for MLB 2K12 available:

This is the tool, which will help U to edit Roster-files of such games as MLB 2K12 (PC and XBox 360),

Last edited by doncropper; 04-23-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:41 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
I think for the MLB2K series he may have only created one for the PC version which I have but not sure which others he created for it.

This is the latest I can find via google on various versions for MLB 2K12 available:

This is the tool, which will help U to edit Roster-files of such games as MLB 2K12 (PC and XBox 360),

ha ok. Thanks. Well, luckily the one for MLB the show can only be for the PS platform. Hopefully PS3 and not 4 yet if he does it
Old 04-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #30
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

JUST TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS

if we get vlad, no donations are needed..if he does make one most likly we would have to pay for it

also, im not ruling out franchise/rtts editing, not at all

if anyone hears anything, please direct themm to me,, this thread, or tell them to contact me....although i dont make the editor, ive worked extremely close with editors/makers for close to 3 years now...

THANKS GUYS FOR SO MUCH INTEREST
Old 07-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #31
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Smile Re: **POTENTIAL** MLB 14 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnardella5
JUST TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS

if we get vlad, no donations are needed..if he does make one most likly we would have to pay for it

also, im not ruling out franchise/rtts editing, not at all

if anyone hears anything, please direct themm to me,, this thread, or tell them to contact me....although i dont make the editor, ive worked extremely close with editors/makers for close to 3 years now...

THANKS GUYS FOR SO MUCH INTEREST
Is this attempted project dead now? Has anyone heard back from Vlad? He's the one that could certainly do it. REDMC is an awesome editor so he can do it!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 07:09 AM   #32
Just started!

I'll donate 200$ for anyone, who make editor to import player from previous game MLB the show, I really want to make my roster with player have face, animation, entrance and alot of things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »