Home

PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster)

This is a discussion on PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster)

This a continuation of my yearly roster. It is up to date as of today, including recent Kimbrel trade. I ran out of cap spots so prospects who didn't make the opening day roster are missing, ex. Baez and Bryant are starting in the minors, they are not here. When they get called up you might be able to use the player they replace. I got 99% of the players who are in the opening day roster in the game.

Features:
Updated Lineup/Rotation (projections rosterresource)
Opening day 25 man as accurate as possible
Seriously injured players put in minors
FA pool accurate
Retired players/players in other leagues given 0 overall stats
Above players put on team they are pictured with when possible
Updated every jersey number I could
Updated some stats for players and to fix team overalls

https://www.sendspace.com/file/osw58t

Install: PSP/SAVEDATA folder. This replaces the third roster.

If you appreciate my work, please donate through paypal... [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 05:52 PM   #2
Just started!

Icon11 Re: PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster)

When I out it into the save data folder, it says the data is corrupted. Any ideas on how to fix this? I know it's been an issue in the past which I think was solved by uploading a new file?

Thanks for your time, I think I can speak for all of us MLB 11: The Show PSP players when I say that your work is wonderful!
Old 04-10-2015, 05:52 PM   #3
Just started!

Re: PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb11theshowuser93
When I out it into the save data folder, it says the data is corrupted. Any ideas on how to fix this? I know it's been an issue in the past which I think was solved by uploading a new file?

Thanks for your time, I think I can speak for all of us MLB 11: The Show PSP players when I say that your work is wonderful!
put it into*
Old 04-10-2015, 09:59 PM   #4
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

What version psp umd are you using us or uk because that sometimes makes a difference with saves. In the past i have renamed the save folder and it worked. P.s. great rosters awesome work
Old 04-11-2015, 04:25 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't checked these out yet, but thanks a lot.

Must have taken a while and its nice to see the best PSP baseball game get a refresher
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 06:58 AM   #6
Just started!

Icon4 Re: PSP 2011 The Show (2015 OD Roster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
What version psp umd are you using us or uk because that sometimes makes a difference with saves. In the past i have renamed the save folder and it worked. P.s. great rosters awesome work
It's a US version. What did you rename it to? I renamed mine by changing the last number from 3 to 8 as to not delete the roster I had already that had the same number on the end. I chose 8, as 1-7 were already save folders.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:08 AM   #7
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Try backing up your save you don't want to lose as a different name, then delete all saves and try this one and see what happens
Old 04-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #8
Rookie

You're welcome everyone. Yes it was a lot of work, over 3 years I've been working on this. Luckily, not for me, I had to have surgery to remove a molar. I was out of work a week just before the seasons started. Otherwise I never would have made opening day.

To user93, try loading your original save #3, and saving it to another spot. Then delete #3 and install mine.

If anyone wants to wait, I'm working on a small update. Devon Travis seems to be an everyday player and I'm trying to emulate the lineups that have been used so far, taking into account players with minor injuries coming back soon. The benches may be a little off, but I'll try to get all the starters. This should be done in a a day or two, maybe less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »