Home

2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2022, 09:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

Thankyou I really appreciated
Old 05-15-2022, 12:30 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattroBus
Does this work with having SD2vita installed because when I remove the adapter to put MLB 14 in it says the memory card needs to be formated so I tried that and everytime the system reboots it gives the same needs to format message and with bypassing it the game doesn't start without a memory card so I'm assuming the card isn't even being read anymore

Maybe you forgot to disable the sd2vita plugin?

First, disable the sd2vita plugin, turn off (or reboot) your device, eject your sd card and turn on your device again. Then, insert your MLB14TS game card. If all goes well, you should be able to start playing that game card.

If that is the case, you should be able to copy the main game folder from the game card through VitaShell (install it if needed) to any location either in your official PSVita memory card or in the PSVita's internal storage memory. Finally, enable sd2vita, reboot (turn of/on) and copy that game folder to your sd card.

By the way, I have been busy these days, I hope to have some free time by the end of the month to be able to release a May-June 2022 roster update.

Last edited by lorak; 05-15-2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-18-2022, 07:58 AM   #11
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1

So basically I can rip the game from the card digitally through vitashell and have it saved just like the pkgj games ? is disabling the plug-in as simple as holding L while booting ? I'm guess I need to reinstall vitashell to the memory card is there anything else I'll need ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2022, 04:32 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
So basically I can rip the game from the card digitally through vitashell and have it saved just like the pkgj games ? is disabling the plug-in as simple as holding L while booting ? I'm guess I need to reinstall vitashell to the memory card is there anything else I'll need ?
Answering your questions:
  1. Yes you can rip the game from a game card, to get all the details you could search about it on internet.
  2. Yes but holding L while booting would disable all plugins too if I am not wrong. You could also only disable sd2vita.
  3. Of course you need to install VitaShell in your PSVita memory card if it is not there.

Last edited by lorak; 06-30-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:31 AM   #13
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

So far I've reinstalled h-encore on the memory card since that seems to be the route to get vitashell but when I click download it gave me an error code so I found a workaround for that and while tinkering around and deciding to give up for the day I rebooted and reinserted the SD2Vita and now it's not even reading that 😔 wish I would've bought this damn game a year ago to figure this out while I was doing Madden
Old 05-20-2022, 02:06 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
So far I've reinstalled h-encore on the memory card since that seems to be the route to get vitashell but when I click download it gave me an error code so I found a workaround for that and while tinkering around and deciding to give up for the day I rebooted and reinserted the SD2Vita and now it's not even reading that 😔 wish I would've bought this damn game a year ago to figure this out while I was doing Madden
Just be patient, I do not think you now have a bricked PSVita.
Old 05-21-2022, 04:54 AM   #15
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Just be patient, I do not think you now have a bricked PSVita.
I know its not bricked but at this point I'd rather just have it back where it was I'm not that good with this stuff and get frustrated easy that was alot of work just to get it where it was
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2022, 10:16 PM   #16
Just started!

Hey Lorak,

Any update on the first roster release for this season?

Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »