Home

Thought's on the other games videos release(no bashing) Just Clean thoughts..

This is a discussion on Thought's on the other games videos release(no bashing) Just Clean thoughts.. within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Thought's on the other games videos release(no bashing) Just Clean thoughts..

I think the other game vidz are ok, I mean they did alot to make the game playable from what I saw. I still don't like the organ music and the vidz animations arn't fluid and the crack of the bat still isn;t good. I know it's an early build but it is a step up from last years game. I mean "The Show" is still king, but what are your guys thought's? Please don't bash the other game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Thought's on the other games videos release(no bashing) Just Clean thoughts..

i think the show is awesome. 2K sucks tho( just had to say it)
Old 02-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Thought's on the other games videos release(no bashing) Just Clean thoughts..

if people want to discuss 2k then they can visit that forum and discuss it. There's no reason to have this thread in here, because its been done before and every single time, it turns into a pissing contest.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 60

This is why we get jumped when we go to visit that forum. I want 2k to be good. I'm a baseball fan.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

2k just will never be where the show is... Im predicticting the show and 2k are going to team up and begin selling one major game to all consoles and make it insanely good. maybe 2012-13
Old 02-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

agreed Jim. I don't know why people have the feeling they need to "justify" their enjoyment of the Show. There's no need for the my game is better than your game because...dialogue.

And any thoughts that anyone might have about the 2k vids, pics, or the overall game itself can be found on the 2k forum.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

I think 2k has some really good features on tap for 09. I really enjoyed seeing the real time aspect of the game and I think Thorne is doing a real nice job with the commentary. It is just hard discussing the game in the other forum because you constantly get jumped. Not worth it imo.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalbias
2k just will never be where the show is... Im predicticting the show and 2k are going to team up and begin selling one major game to all consoles and make it insanely good. maybe 2012-13
Worthy of Nostradamus!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »