Home

injuries! One more and I cant go on!

This is a discussion on injuries! One more and I cant go on! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
injuries! One more and I cant go on!

I have so many injuries in my franchise if one more person gets hurt I wont have enough active players to play anymore. I cant add a free agent because I have 75/75 but many are hurt. My whole aaa and aa bench is hurt and I dont know what to do. One more injuries and I wont have enough to fill the lineups to continue the games.

I dont want to turn injuries off but I might not have any choice. I cant release injuried guys either!!

THis could be resolve if you have a guy on the DL you can sign a replace but you cant!

Other then that I Love this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: injuries! One more and I cant go on!

sigh...this is a real deterrent from me playing franchise in this game...or anything else besides exhibition...(everyone knows rtts's problems)

I really hope Russell and the guys from SCEA are taking a view of this thread...along with the others referring to the broken DL...this is a big issue now that the injury sliders have been corrected...

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM GUYS...fix it!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstuebe13
I have so many injuries in my franchise if one more person gets hurt I wont have enough active players to play anymore. I cant add a free agent because I have 75/75 but many are hurt. My whole aaa and aa bench is hurt and I dont know what to do. One more injuries and I wont have enough to fill the lineups to continue the games.

I dont want to turn injuries off but I might not have any choice. I cant release injuried guys either!!

THis could be resolve if you have a guy on the DL you can sign a replace but you cant!

Other then that I Love this game
Why dont u release a guy in AA that doesn't play at all and in the last year of his contract? Then add a free agent.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
Why dont u release a guy in AA that doesn't play at all and in the last year of his contract? Then add a free agent.
That is a quick solution to a bigger problem. He signs the one guy then has to do that again and again if injuries are to prevalent in his franchise.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
That is a quick solution to a bigger problem. He signs the one guy then has to do that again and again if injuries are to prevalent in his franchise.
HA! I know, on one hand i feel bad that he wont have any active players....but on the other hand i would to know if the game lets u continue without the lineups filled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Rookie

sox73b3's Arena

OVR: 5

This is a franchise killer in my opinion, unplayable if you like to play with injuries.

I hope they can fix this.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am currently a month into my Franchise with the Dodgers. I am not too sure how much discussion has gone on regards to this, or whether the stance on the topic has already been made, but injuries in my Franchise do not seem to be that prevalent.

I have one player out in the majors (James Loney), two players out on AAA, and no players currently out on AA. At one point I had three players out on AAA but one of them was just a few days. Just brought up a player from single A and sent him back down.

Is this becoming an issue the further your progress into Franchise?
Old 03-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

got it thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »