Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #81
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I understand what everybody is saying on both sides, but I feel everyone is missing one simple part of the equation. This is our crack, specifically my crack, I have been using this 09 crack all year. Now someone is offering me new crack for 10. I must have my crack and I need a sample of the new crack to tide me over until I can get my full fix. I think everybody getting grumpy over the demo is that they just need a fix. Detox sucks and we all just need a fix to get through it.
Digital Crack

A game, web site or electronic device that one becomes obsessed with the use of. For a while, it becomes impossible to put down and you may suffer withdrawal if you have to go without it for any length of time.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 9

Soooo im still playing 09 and i was online im brewers and i had to face Grienke of course. anyways we got to top of 13th tied at 0-0 he has bases loaded 1 out. I knew he was gonna try to squeeze so i throw fastball up, ball is popped up high McClung gets under the ball, and then the balls falls 5 feet away from him so instead of getting a double play i give up a run, long story short im hoping thats fixed cause no way should i lose like that.

And ya No Demo, grumble grumble
Old 02-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnormal101
I could careless about a Demo, i mean i'm buying the game regardless. But the demo is more for people who haven't played previous versions. We know there's no questioning the quality of the game but others who haven't played dont trust SCEA yet because they haven't played previous version, so i dont blame those gamers for getting mad.
Then there IS a need for a demo

to get more new customers rather than attracting old ones who are familiar with The Show.

...sometimes you gotta think about people who haven't play it rather than yourself.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #84
Rookie

Cuse 15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Digital Crack

A game, web site or electronic device that one becomes obsessed with the use of. For a while, it becomes impossible to put down and you may suffer withdrawal if you have to go without it for any length of time.

Goodness, that is funny
Old 02-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been wanting to play the demo to mainly see the realtime presentation and lighting. It's not a giant deal to me, but I was lookin' forward to the demo being released for the past 3 weeks because I remember Ramone saying to expect the demo around the same time as last year. Like I said, it's not a big deal. I just feel misinformed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #86
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Digital Crack

See you all that I was making it up didn't you huh huh didn't you. Never get in between a man and his digital crack.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 2

So is there a chance the demo still comes out today? If not all i can say is i'm really disappointed. And if scea sold exclusive pre release demo rights then i feel they kinda stuck it to the fans that don't have a best buy close to their home. Sure hope i'm wrong on that one.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #88
MVP

Without a demo, when I leave for home tomorrow, I will stop at Best Buy. If they do not have the kiosk, I WILL go postal on the Geek Squad.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »