Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
so you want to believe that the devs are lying to us?
I never said they lied to us. Ok, maybe they did submit it on the 19th, maybe it is out of their hands, but that does not mean they could have been more proactive on their part. I am asking questions, not blaming.....yet.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_SCEA_Sports
You can ask us, but I honestly don't know. We send builds for review, demo, etc...and the code changes constantly. I think some of the Community Day guys can attest to the fact that the code changes pretty quickly! That isn't to say there are not people on the team that know for sure, because obviously there are....but I am not one of them. I can tell you we changed Soriano's stance this year!

Chris
Alright now brandon philips

I have a question, can you guys still add new batting stances by roster updates?
Old 02-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #35
Rookie

major major's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
I would gladly pass on a demo if it ment the final product was as bug free as possible vs playing demo that is possibly not representive of the final version of the game.
Exactly!

MCA-RIP Brother!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #36
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
They completed it on the 19th yes, but how we do know how long it takes to release to to the PS store? Maybe it's a 2 week process, and this year SCEA was late on releasing it. I have no idea.
That is why there is no point in discussing it, or pointing fingers. Because it serves nothing but aggravation, because you will never know the answer. Pointless debate that is nothing but hostility towards the developers.

Now a little rant not targeted at any specific person...

/rant

What difference does it make if the demo is out now, or next Thursday? The game is not going anywhere, the baseball season has yet to start, some have this grand mystique they HAVE to get the game the day it hits, and they MUST have a demo before that day. And if not, life is ruined for them. Why not play the demo then get the game after? If you were so hell bent on getting it release day, then your mind seemed made up demo or not.

People now a days feel they have such entitlement. Remember, you are never promised tomorrow. /end rant
Old 02-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #37
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow this thread has become exactly what I thought it would be. LOL But maybe that's okay, maybe some people just need to vent. Again, as I said, all this frustration is simply because people love The Show so much. If anything, one could find it highly complimentary.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
I never said they lied to us. Ok, maybe they did submit it on the 19th, maybe it is out of their hands, but that does not mean they could have been more proactive on their part. I am asking questions, not blaming.....yet.
You're good dude, you're just speculating, people are being offended for no reason. You didn't place the blame on anybody, the rest of posters placed the blame immediately on Sony which isn't fair because no one knows if they submitted the demo on time and Sony is just dragging or if they missed the deadline.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
That is why there is no point in discussing it, or pointing fingers.
True but pretty much everyone else on this board put the blame on Sony, which isn't fair either.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #40
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnormal101
True but pretty much everyone else on this board put the blame on Sony, which isn't fair either.

That is why all discussions on the unknown, and will never be known, should not be discussed. All they do is point fingers and aggravate people.

Not going to play this mommy daddy, he said, she said, stuff.

Two wrongs don't make a right, just arguing and infractions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »