Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #81
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

I started a franchise with 30 team control, but I only handle things for the Cardinals. The out of town scoreboard has been completely blank for every game I've played, not even showing the teams that should be playing. When I check the days box score after the game, only the Cardinals game has been played until I sim through the day. Is there any way to do 30 team control and still get the out of town scoreboards to work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 10:37 AM   #82
Rookie

gubunko's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmitchell22
How is it that 2k and the Show offer different accesories and jersey combinations then? Sounds like an excuse to me.
You're talking about something different than a batting helmet. What I'm saying is that every uniform piece (jersey, pant, hat, helmet) has to be what is shown in the Guide. The ability to mix and match uniforms is not, and if 2k allows you to do that, that is allowed. SCEA can only have whatever batting helmet the Guide shows them that the Rangers are using, and the Guide shows the Rangers wearing a two-toned helmet.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0
First of all, thanks for the quick reaction. I played 2k9 last year and after all its blunders and lack of customer response I'm glad I switched to the show.

1. When PH for a pitcher, can't keep him as a defensive replacement. Bullpen menu tells you to go to Defensive Substitution to switch positions. When doing that you get an error that you can't substitute for the pitcher.

2. In Spring Training hit a Homer with Adrian Gonzalez (batting 4th) in the 1st, 445 ft, etc, and it came up under the score overlay...

Next time through the batting order, when Pablo Sandoval (batting 3rd) was up it read "Home run by Pablo sandoval, first of the spring, 445 feet"

After his at bat, Adrian came up and it read "Home run by adrian gonzalez, first of the spring 445 feet"

--
Old 03-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm trying to play the game but it keeps saying it needs to update to version 1.06 but everytime I try it, it says error occured. My internet connection is fine. Any ideas?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #85
Pro

OVR: 8

The customer service here is astounding, wow. You have my respect, big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've looked all over the place and can't seem to find anything on this, but I started up my Rangers franchise last night, and the Opening Day game which is scheduled for 1:05 PM was a 7:05 night game. I didn't have the time to look further in the schedule to see if any of the other day games had this glitch.

Just FYI.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #87
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDawg27
I've looked all over the place and can't seem to find anything on this, but I started up my Rangers franchise last night, and the Opening Day game which is scheduled for 1:05 PM was a 7:05 night game. I didn't have the time to look further in the schedule to see if any of the other day games had this glitch.

Just FYI.
My opening day game should have been at 1:05, but after scrolling through the stadium options, all the stadiums were set for a night game, and the game began at 7:05. I couldn't figure out how to change it without backing all the way out to the schedule page.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #88
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan2222
I started a franchise with 30 team control, but I only handle things for the Cardinals. The out of town scoreboard has been completely blank for every game I've played, not even showing the teams that should be playing. When I check the days box score after the game, only the Cardinals game has been played until I sim through the day. Is there any way to do 30 team control and still get the out of town scoreboards to work?
This isnt an issue, or a glitch it is your own doing. If you only control Cards why do you put urself as a user for all teams?

The games arent in out of town scoreboard because the game is "waiting" for you to play it, it cannot generate scores for games that have yet to be played. I understand they should be playing at that tim, but it would be unrealistic (from a technical stand point) for the the Yankees (example) to be up 1-0 when you (the user) has yet to play as them.

When you sim the game you opt to skip your turn as the other 28 teams and the game creates a score....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »