Home

Baserunning/Video Questions

This is a discussion on Baserunning/Video Questions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Baserunning/Video Questions

I've been reading this site for a good while now, but I couldn't find answers to some of the questions I've been searching for, so I just decided to make a thread and see if I could get some answers that way.

First, is there any way to get better jumps when base stealing? It's completely unrealistic that a MLB player won't take off for second until the pitchers knee is all the way up after his motion to home.

Secondly, this one is a little hard to explain so bare with me here. Seems like 30% of the time I start the disc, the screen is stretched out to large. I have Auto load ON, and my video configurations to fit my TV. But, some of the times the game will load and, for example, the toolbar at the bottom of the screen will be 3/4's cut off from the screen, so I have to reload the game and hope that it loads correctly. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else, because it also happened to me on MLB 09 as well.

Third, if I play a franchise with all the global settings for the CPU ON, will they ever rest their players?

Thanks for any answers or help guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »