Home

Quick Franchise Question

This is a discussion on Quick Franchise Question within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quick Franchise Question

Is it possible to make so whenever you load up your franchise your sliders load up too? Or do you always have to manually load the sliders once you open up your 'chise?
Huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Quick Franchise Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
Is it possible to make so whenever you load up your franchise your sliders load up too? Or do you always have to manually load the sliders once you open up your 'chise?
I set my sliders up once and then saved my franchise, now everytime i load my franchise they are already set how I want them
Old 05-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies2010
I set my sliders up once and then saved my franchise, now everytime i load my franchise they are already set how I want them
I don't know...I think there is something a little 'glitchy' about this (and has been for a couple years at least).

I set mine (both settings and sliders) on the first day of ST and they seemed to stick through about 20 or 25 games without having to load them each time...then suddenly I started a game and API was back on. I went to check and I noticed that it hadn't loaded my settings.

Now I just load both right before I load my franchise every time I start up...however, even then some settings seem to wander at times. Last game I had to re-set my screen size settings...I had loaded settings, sliders, and my franchise, then played a couple innings of a game and noticed that I had a black frame around the screen. I went into the settings and the screen size had been re-set to default somehow...
Old 05-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
I don't know...I think there is something a little 'glitchy' about this (and has been for a couple years at least).

I set mine (both settings and sliders) on the first day of ST and they seemed to stick through about 20 or 25 games without having to load them each time...then suddenly I started a game and API was back on. I went to check and I noticed that it hadn't loaded my settings.

Now I just load both right before I load my franchise every time I start up...however, even then some settings seem to wander at times. Last game I had to re-set my screen size settings...I had loaded settings, sliders, and my franchise, then played a couple innings of a game and noticed that I had a black frame around the screen. I went into the settings and the screen size had been re-set to default somehow...
I haven't had this happen to me, but now that I know it can happen I will be checking my sliders before every game.

Thanks for the heads up spitoon
Old 05-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

My sliders always stick but I haven't figured out how to get my setting to stick in franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
Banned

UncleMo's Arena

OVR: 6

nevermind.

Last edited by UncleMo; 06-10-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: got my answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »