Home

Trade in values for MLB 10

This is a discussion on Trade in values for MLB 10 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Trade in values for MLB 10

Don't know if this is the right spot for this but in case anyone is interested, I just checked trade in values at both Future Shop and EB Games. Future shop is giving $10 and EB games $8.50. This is in Canada.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Trade in values for MLB 10

Once MLB 11 comes out, watch EB's value go down to $2.

If anyone wants $10 for that game, trade it in TONIGHT! FS will probably be about $5 tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

I actually just got 16.00 for mine yesterday, but this was at used cd/dvd/game store. It was a bit more than I was expecting, considering it's exactly one year old.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Banned

Wow, I thought I got a pretty good deal at $10, but $16 is awesome. I was also suprised that tiger woods 11 got such a low value ($8). Typically Tiger Woods games hold their value longer. Last year I got $18 for TW10 at this time of year.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend88
Wow, I thought I got a pretty good deal at $10, but $16 is awesome. I was also suprised that tiger woods 11 got such a low value ($8). Typically Tiger Woods games hold their value longer. Last year I got $18 for TW10 at this time of year.
That's because the most recent Tiger Woods game is coming out much sooner this year to coincide with the Masters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Banned

Just as an FYI, I went to pick up MLB 11 this morning and FS is still giving $10 for the Show 10 and EB games is still at $8.50. Suprised prices didnt drop yet since the game has been released. They may go down later today though, so make sure you trade in last years game now if you still want to get top $. I got $18 for both MLB10 and TW11, so the game only cost me $45 out of pocket.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

I am trying to sell mine on ebay. If it done sell I will trade it in. What happened to their thing where you could trade in 3 games and get a new one either at a discount or free?
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
I am trying to sell mine on ebay. If it done sell I will trade it in. What happened to their thing where you could trade in 3 games and get a new one either at a discount or free?
There is a catch to this promo though. Each one of your three games must be worth at least $8 each to qualify for this. There are very few games that you can still trade in that have a value of more than $8 unless they are pretty new. I didn't have 3 games that I own that were worth more than $8 that I was willing to trade in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »