Home

HR replay distance WTF?

This is a discussion on HR replay distance WTF? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
HR replay distance WTF?

Just hit a PH HR with Tyler Greene on the Cardinals of all people to dead center at Cincy OVER the Boat looking thing into the grass out of the stadium but got no estimated FT? Had to
be 550ft playing with OSFM ******s default sliders on all star wind was blowing 20mph out to center. Matt Holliday hit one just below the deck in center at 465ft this HR went over deck plus both back walls into the grass but got no FT!!??? Longest HR I've ever seen on the show WTF, Ne time I hit a absolute bomb in a game it's Like they don't want to show over 500ft so they so they replay without the FT? This isn't the first time I have hit a HR that should have been over 500Ft that when the replay ran the didn't show FT! Anyone else have this prob?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: HR replay distance WTF?

Now I get it:

WTF = Weight Transference Frequency

I was confused for a while, but now I see...(the light?)
Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

ShadioRack's Arena

OVR: 0
Hit one out of Minute Maid Park with Bill Hall. Hit the top of the wall and rolled out of the stadium into the parking lot. Had to be over 500ft but it didn't show. Not sure why, possibly a glitch? I was thinking of doing some hr derby to try and dupli***e it cuz it always shows the feet distance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »