Home

***Official MLB 11 The Show Bugs Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official MLB 11 The Show Bugs Thread*** within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Official MLB 11 The Show Bugs Thread***

Whats the bug?

I got robbed at Wrigley. Not possible. The fielders arm went through the basket and caught the ball.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, RTTS, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Franchise mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

I guess time will tell

How often can the bug be reproduced? Dunno

Do you have video or pictures? Will get video if it happens again.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Whats the bug?
Using the in-game fast forward feature, pitch counts are not appropriately incremented through simulated innings. The simulated pitch counts are much too low (and simulated strike percentages much too high).

For example, I fast forwarded through an entire game start to finish, Cubs at Mets. The Cubs threw 42 total pitches (88% strikes). The Mets threw 41 total pitches (90% strikes).

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, RTTS, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
All offline gameplay modes. I don't play online but I assume the fast forward feature is not available there.

Fast forward a few innings. Load the pitcher analysis report and view pitch counts.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Any time using fast forward.

Do you have video or pictures?
No

Last edited by Simp; 04-07-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #11
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46
What's the bug? Bullpen glitch

What mode? Franchise (Mets/Phillies)

What was done to trigger this? I rallied against the CPU to tie the game and had runners on. I went to the pen to warm up K Rod when upon exiting it says I have to replace Danny Baez (????).

-- to note, the "pitcher warm" indicator stayed on the screen for the whole inning.

Can I recreate it? Probably if I played more games.

Do I have pics? No, as the only way to get out of the screen is to quit the game outright.

This is the bullpen glitch as others posted, but mine happened mid inning

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #12
Rookie

djo201's Arena

OVR: 8

Whats the bug?
Teams won't show interest, neither accept any kind of trade with the user controlling the Yankees (maybe other teams too).

Franchise, probably the same in Season.

Trying to make trades in my Yankee Franchise, only the Phillies show interest on my offers. Tried a sample trade to prove a theory (forget about fairness): Robinson Cano and Alex Rodriguez for Jose Reyes and the Mets showed no interest and rejected my offer. Force traded those two guys to the Rays and proposed the same offer to the Mets. This time the interest bar filled and trade was accepted after one simmed day.

More info on this thread.

On every Franchise started with the Yankees (possibly other teams too).

Not at the moment but can take if necessary.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
MVP

I encountered a bug that was reported in the other thread, related to double-switches.

Whats the bug?
Performed a double-switch, but position player was on the mound and the pitcher who was supposed to pitch was removed from the bullpen

Franchise

It was the top of the 12th, at Wrigley, me playing as the Cubs vs. the Pirates. I had two pitchers left in my pen when I tried to make the switch: my long reliever and my closer. I had two bench players left when I made the switch as well: my SS and C.

Also, the pitcher was due up first the next inning.

I performed the switch with the long reliever and the SS, accessing the bullpen from the Quick Menu. Everything seemed normal, but after the switch was made, the SS was on the mound and the long-reliever was not back in the pen.

Note that I made a double-switch earlier in the game (during regulation) and had no problem.

Judging from the the earlier comments and also from a player on another board who reported a similar issue, it seems to be related to late-game double-switches.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
Pro

spitoon's Arena

Whats the bug?

Game freeze. Sorry, not going to be able to provide much information.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, RTTS, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)Franchise.

I finally won a game When I left the game wrap up screen to go back to the main menu, it just sat there on the screen showing the details of the game...I waited about 15 minutes.

First time for me.

No
Old 04-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
What's the bug? Bullpen glitch

What mode? Franchise (Mets/Phillies)

What was done to trigger this? I rallied against the CPU to tie the game and had runners on. I went to the pen to warm up K Rod when upon exiting it says I have to replace Danny Baez (????).

-- to note, the "pitcher warm" indicator stayed on the screen for the whole inning.

Can I recreate it? Probably if I played more games.

Do I have pics? No, as the only way to get out of the screen is to quit the game outright.

This is the bullpen glitch as others posted, but mine happened mid inning

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I am just had this same thing happen. Twins at Blue Jays. Went to warm up Manship and now it says that I have to replace the Jays pitcher. Is there a work around for this, or do I just have to shut the game off ans start over?

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Whats the bug?
Playing in fantasy franchise as the Giants and pitching with Tim lincecum. Forgot who my competitor was but think its the Pirates. Lincecum had 9-10Ks and in the 7th? when it goes to the cut scene where he's striking out all those batters, HE (lincecum) is one of the batters shown to strike out (hahaha). I did strike out with Lincecum in one of the mid innings and thought that was hilarious.

Franchise

SAME AS ABOVE
Playing in fantasy franchise as the Giants and pitching with Tim lincecum. Forgot who my competitor was but think its the Pirates. Lincecum had 9-10Ks and in the 7th? when it goes to the cut scene where he's striking out all those batters, HE (lincecum) is one of the batters shown hahaha. I did strike out with Lincecum in one of the mid innings and thought that was hilarious.

Ive only seen it once but Ive only had the K cut scene twice in the early season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »