Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #145
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
Thanks for this update. See we didn't even know if the problem had been passed on yet, meaning we didn't know if they were even aware of the problem yet. We were just hoping for some kind of news, like this...so thank you.
No problem. It was mentioned earlier in this thread, in case some have missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
What's the saving issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
Sorry to throw a huge thread at you, but most of the information about the "Saving Issue" is in here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #146
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB

I was curious if it was under certain circumstances too (baserunning maybe?), because I've seen dirt on jerseys plenty of times... as well as different degrees of "dirtyness"
Yes me too but not every time. I did a few tests when I was sliding at first base ( or on pickoff), and most of the time no effect. So we see tons of it but not happening in all circumstances.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
No problem. It was mentioned earlier in this thread, in case some have missed it.
Right, I saw that. I just wasn't aware they were troubleshooting because there wasn't a response from Russell after those posts. So again, thanks for that update.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Old 04-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #148
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Did this work as advertised? I gather it didn't because we still have to turn training off.
It looks like it works...but it's the budgets that are not growing to keep up with the players.
The progression WITH training on looks great IMO. It's just the money. For me...the real "fix" would be to increase budgets rather than stunt the training.
If there were ways to set budgets instead of no training...PERFECT.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #149
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Thanks for the update. If you check a few plays after that, or at his next at bat, is his jersey and pants both still dirty?
The dive happened in the first inning and here he comes to bat with the dirt still intact on his jersey in the 7th!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 0
I absolutely love this game. Great job dev team........but ya....no fix on the horizon about Mets players home game helmets and how they have been the wrong color (away game black instead of home game blue) for the past 2 games?? I know I am not alone on this subject either. It is a minor yet glaring omission from the game. Just saying guys. There are such minute details in the game that go as far as the announcer team during a Red Sox vs. Astros game at Minute Maid park during a Carl Crawford at bat talking about him growing up playing baseball in the Houston area and how his entire family is in attendance yet an entire pro teams uniform can be flubbed for 2 seasons???? C'mon dudes.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #151
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

For those chatting over the jersey, players can change their jerseys during the game so they don't necessarily have to keep wearing dirty ones. Just saying...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #152
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMeClip
I absolutely love this game. Great job dev team........but ya....no fix on the horizon about Mets players home game helmets and how they have been the wrong color (away game black instead of home game blue) for the past 2 games?? I know I am not alone on this subject either. It is a minor yet glaring omission from the game. Just saying guys. There are such minute details in the game that go as far as the announcer team during a Red Sox vs. Astros game at Minute Maid park during a Carl Crawford at bat talking about him growing up playing baseball in the Houston area and how his entire family is in attendance yet an entire pro teams uniform can be flubbed for 2 seasons???? C'mon dudes.
C'mon is right.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »