Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 02:15 AM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Sorry if this is an idiotic question or it has already been answerd, but the patch update comes with the system update right? Or do I have to specifically download the patch on its own?/ Because I have to update my PS3 through my computer so I'm jw if the system update should have this patch or not

Teams For Life:
MLB:New York Yankees
NHL:New York Rangers
Football(Soccer):F.C. Porto
Old 07-22-2011, 02:20 AM   #554
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesandre
Sorry if this is an idiotic question or it has already been answerd, but the patch update comes with the system update right? Or do I have to specifically download the patch on its own?/ Because I have to update my PS3 through my computer so I'm jw if the system update should have this patch or not
No, PS3 firmware updates and game patches are separate. The individual games prompt you for a patch download if there is one available, when you start up the game while your PS3 is connected to the internet.

I'm not sure if it's possible to download a game patch through the PC. Maybe someone else can chime in and answer that part more thoroughly.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #555
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
No, PS3 firmware updates and game patches are separate. The individual games prompt you for a patch download if there is one available, when you start up the game while your PS3 is connected to the internet.

I'm not sure if it's possible to download a game patch through the PC. Maybe someone else can chime in and answer that part more thoroughly.
Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it. I know software updates for PS3 are available through the PS3 website and using USB, I wonder if game updates are also available that way. I hope there are because I'm unbale to connect my PS3 online at this moment or for a while and I'd love to get all these patches because of Franchise

Teams For Life:
MLB:New York Yankees
NHL:New York Rangers
Football(Soccer):F.C. Porto
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 03:58 AM   #556
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm 99.9% sure that game patches aren't available to download via PC. The PS3 needs to connect to grab them. Sorry to break it to you, it's really something that Sony should address.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #557
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

does anyone understand what this franchise fix means?

Treat CPU controlled user teams as CPU teams for purposes of reducing trades during the season.

I know its been a while since the last patch but i've always been curious as to what this really does

thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »