Home

MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #161
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

Save to the cloud
Quote:
That means you can start your season at home on your PlayStation 3, play for a couple of weeks, then save your file to the PlayStation cloud, and resume your season on the Vita as you take your game on the road. Sure, that means you need to buy the game for each platform, but for people who commute on the train or are heading out on vacation, this will be an ideal way to stay connected to their favorite franchise. Only downer is the fact that you can't save mid-game on one platform and pick right up on the other. In order to save to the cloud, it needs to be between games, not between innings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #162
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

I re-read it and saw them talking about emphasis on facial expressions in presentation and anger in striking out.

If players strike out looking, I trust that means they won't ALWAYS look back at the ump like he called a bad strike or something. Sometimes you don't swing at something you know you should've and get mad at yourself for it. Sounds promising. The Show always was the sports games that immersed me the most...this'll only help that.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #163
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKAraujo

Playstation.Blog has posted their MLB 12 The Show hands-on preview, along with an interview with Community Manager, Ramone Russell.

After reading the article, what are you most excited about?
As they say in the world of sports, the add-ons look good on paper. I have purchased the last 3 versions and everyone is an improvement over the previous one. But I fully realize it's a video game and it will never be perfect. With the addition of 14 umpires, let's hope there will be 6, not 4 umpires for the All Star game and playoffs as it should be. The little things, did you say?
I'm waiting for the trailers and the write-ups before I decide if I will buy the new game. Like I said (the 3 most famous words used by athletes), it looks good on paper so far...
Old 12-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0
ok, something I would like, to teams should celebrate the end of the division series or World Series with the trophy in the field

greetings Mexico

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »