Home

Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #33
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7
The Reyes-less Mets will be an interesting team to play with. If the potentials are correct in this year's game, I am hoping to see how Lucas Duda and Ruben Tejada do as everyday players.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #34
Rookie

jimshaw25's Arena

OVR: 5
Although I'm from philly and gotta go with my hometown team I'm going with the challenge of the pittsburgh pirates I love rebuilding teams, 2nd team I might go with are the Dodgers. If I'm the Dodgers, yes I will offer cole hamels a contract in the off-season.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #35
Rookie

ozcore's Arena

OVR: 0
ill start with the d-backs as usual. cant wait to pitch with trevor cahill recently acquired by the a`s.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #36
The Champ Is Here

Doormat's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

This is actually a good list, pretty accurate to mine except my Yankees are #5, I want to test out Pineda!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #37
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Being from Montreal, I have remained pretty close to the Nationals fortunes. With today's addition of Edwin Jackson (probably sporting an FA hat!), the pitching will be very solid. If they could get a decent leadoff hitter (hopefully a CF) thru a trade, they will be fun to play in the Show. That being said, I am more a Season mode player than a Franchise one. I go from team to team, because I like variety. To me, playing 162 games with the same team kind of bores me. To each his own, I guess. Have fun everyone!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #38
Rookie

"If there is one player I’m looking forward to seeing in The Show, it would be Texas’ Yu Darvish."

And yet, that's the one big name player who will NOT be in the game when it ships. I can't be the only one who found this funny.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #39
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
"If there is one player I’m looking forward to seeing in The Show, it would be Texas’ Yu Darvish."

And yet, that's the one big name player who will NOT be in the game when it ships. I can't be the only one who found this funny.
SCEA doesn't have a choice... Yu hasn't played in a MLB game yet, so he can't be added until then.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
SCEA doesn't have a choice... Yu hasn't played in a MLB game yet, so he can't be added until then.
Yup, I know. Just thought it was funny that Darvish would be the first name mentioned in the article, and the one player who can't be in the game until the first roster update after opening day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »