Home

I need advice - Midnight Date with PS3

This is a discussion on I need advice - Midnight Date with PS3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Rookie

BaseballJunkiesCEO's Arena

OVR: 0
I need advice - Midnight Date with PS3

Guys,

Me and the PS3 are having some one on one time tonight after midnight! Its always cool getting a game at midnight because usually the family is in bed and nothing can disturb you from enjoying that first time playing.

What should I jump right into considering we are waiting for Knights rosters? Also, what are the settings everyone is usuing right now that have played the game.

Im thinking about jumping right into RTTS, but that's always lacking the feel of what this game is all about - presentation/braodcast etc:
We are always looking for "core guys"
www.theshow.forumakers.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: I need advice - Midnight Date with PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballJunkiesCEO
Guys,

Me and the PS3 are having some one on one time tonight after midnight! Its always cool getting a game at midnight because usually the family is in bed and nothing can disturb you from enjoying that first time playing.

What should I jump right into considering we are waiting for Knights rosters? Also, what are the settings everyone is usuing right now that have played the game.

Im thinking about jumping right into RTTS, but that's always lacking the feel of what this game is all about - presentation/braodcast etc:
hello. what i've done in the past is take my favorite team, start a single season and only play the games where i care about seeing how the stadium looks or play the games where i'm facing an opposing ace starter. this is a good way to kill some time before the OS roster releases. not too much work and care knowing i'm going to have to restart anyway. this also has a step above just exhibition play because there still seems to be the feeling that you're trying to get to some goal since it is a season.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
The Champ Is Here

Doormat's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I need advice - Midnight Date with PS3

I say jump into a quick Exhibition or practice mode with your favorite teams to get used to the swings again and gaze at the ball physics. If not then Home run derby to also get your timing up.

Or just jump into RTTS like you said

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »