Home

Do You Control 1 team or 30 in your season/franchise??

This is a discussion on Do You Control 1 team or 30 in your season/franchise?? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do You Control 1 team or 30 in your season/franchise??

I only control one team, the Braves. The lineups may get crazy but it doesn't bother me and I don't really feel like going through and blocking all the crazy trades. I do turn Force Trade on, however, but only to make the same trades that the Braves make IRL. I might try 30 team control this year just to block crazy trades and try to follow the real season as closely as possible, but I'm waiting on Knight's to try that.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Do You Control 1 team or 30 in your season/franchise??

I too control 1 team in franchise allowing the cpu control franchise on their own, I consider it too be my league and does not need to keep pace with the real league so if a trade happens that I know in real life would not happen its done. By controlling my team the Angels with their current roster I inherited a team with alot of firepower and aging players with young ones coming up soon. I'm excited!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »