Home

MLB 12 The Show Title update 1.06 Schedule Issue

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Title update 1.06 Schedule Issue within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 12 The Show Title update 1.06 Schedule Issue

Man I feel bad for some of you...I have not played in about 2 weeks but was thinking about firing it up tonight. Seems that the logical thing to do is not download the patch. Not a big fan of stat bugs...good luck to you all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #82
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I thought you could transfer files directly from pS3 to Vita.
If you can, I can't figure it out. The Vita has a content manager to copy files to the PS3, but you can't find just a franchise file.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

A question for Vita owners...

I have a franchise file that I started before the patch and was saved again after the patch on the PS3. I've played games from this file on both the PS3 and the Vita and have had no freezes so far. Say I save this file to the cloud from the Vita, and before re-downloading it onto the PS3 I uninstall the patch, any idea if this will help alleviate the freezing issue? I'm wondering since the Vita hasn't been patched yet and doesn't have the schedule time change issue, that perhaps if the patch is uninstalled on the PS3, that the file from the cloud won't include the new schedule changes??

I haven't been able to replicate the issue, but I was curious if this might be a workaround...
Old 04-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #84
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
How many people are experiencing the box score bug?
I am. Using toronto in early August.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnm77
A question for Vita owners...

I have a franchise file that I started before the patch and was saved again after the patch on the PS3. I've played games from this file on both the PS3 and the Vita and have had no freezes so far. Say I save this file to the cloud from the Vita, and before re-downloading it onto the PS3 I uninstall the patch, any idea if this will help alleviate the freezing issue? I'm wondering since the Vita hasn't been patched yet and doesn't have the schedule time change issue, that perhaps if the patch is uninstalled on the PS3, that the file from the cloud won't include the new schedule changes??

I haven't been able to replicate the issue, but I was curious if this might be a workaround...
If I'm reading that correctly - The issue I believe will be that you're not going to be able to upload the file from the cloud without having the patch installed. So not sure if that is possible.

Since that's the case, I mentioned earlier I had no luck trying to transfer a pre-patch save file (now in May) to the PS3. It was still freezing up.

This is my main issue right now - What exactly is going on with the Vita and cross-platform saves? Or else at this point I'd probably just restart things......If I do restart, does that mean I basically can't use the Vita for the time being? Or I have to wait until after May and hope for the best?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #86
bjb
Rookie

bjb's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
I am. Using toronto in early August.
Indeed. I've tried two different saves (two different teams). Both in July and August.

Almost every time I go to view the box scores - it freezes. Is there any hope for a fix? I'm really enjoying both franchises and do not wish to start over.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #87
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

I've played most of my games on the Vita but have played a few on the PS3 pre patch and one or two post patch. No freezes. I'm on May 2nd in my franchise. I should be in the clear, no? Would also like to add I rarely click on the box scores. I use 30 team control and play my games with the Cards which played one of the suspected teams causing the freezing issues (Miami).
Old 04-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #88
Rookie

quack attack's Arena

OVR: 5

ok, i'm going to try to play my sunday night game against the angels again, as i have said before, this is a new franchise after the patch, 1 team control, using the april 16th roster update, if it freezes after my game should i just try simming till may 1st?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »