Home

why does the CPU keep changing my lineup in franchise?

This is a discussion on why does the CPU keep changing my lineup in franchise? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

cowellj's Arena

OVR: 1
why does the CPU keep changing my lineup in franchise?

Hi
I am in season 2 of my Franchise, I simulate a lot games...I have lineups and rotations all on manual...but the CPU keeps changing the lineup to something different than what I have set up in my lineups section....it doesn't happen all the time, but more frequently then it should
Can this be turned off somehow ??
thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: why does the CPU keep changing my lineup in franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowellj
Hi
I am in season 2 of my Franchise, I simulate a lot games...I have lineups and rotations all on manual...but the CPU keeps changing the lineup to something different than what I have set up in my lineups section....it doesn't happen all the time, but more frequently then it should
Can this be turned off somehow ??
thanks
Not that I have ever found. I play every 7th game and simulate the rest so I had to figure out a way to get my lineups set the way I want them every game. So what I do is I enter every game, setting my lineup, and then for 6 out of every 7 games, I pause before the first pitch and fast forward until the end of the game.

You can't control if your players get subbed out, which pitchers are used, etc. but you can at least make sure you have the guys out there initially who you want.

Hopefully this helps.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

jhawk, an easier way to do this would be to Sportscast manage, then back out. You don't have to wait through the loading time of a normal game.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
Rookie

cowellj's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk886
Not that I have ever found. I play every 7th game and simulate the rest so I had to figure out a way to get my lineups set the way I want them every game. So what I do is I enter every game, setting my lineup, and then for 6 out of every 7 games, I pause before the first pitch and fast forward until the end of the game.

You can't control if your players get subbed out, which pitchers are used, etc. but you can at least make sure you have the guys out there initially who you want.

Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for this, I had thought of trying that....but I thought there might be a better way...also the 'sportscast manage' is a great idea to
thanks again !
Old 04-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

Go to mode and specific options where it says lineups rotations change it to manual
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »