Home

Tired players...

This is a discussion on Tired players... within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #17
Rookie

NelsonBis's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tired players...

Is it possible to see players tiredness during a game?
Old 04-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I'm curious about this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The CPU lineups get crazy for the games thy use bench players, yea......but the lineups dont get messed up in the lineup set up screen.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #19
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
The CPU lineups get crazy for the games thy use bench players, yea......but the lineups dont get messed up in the lineup set up screen.
If you control 30 teams aren't you prompt to sit the other team lineup before the actual game? I would think so. There for the lineup shouldn't get crazy before the game.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 04-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
If you control 30 teams aren't you prompt to sit the other team lineup before the actual game? I would think so. There for the lineup shouldn't get crazy before the game.
No. You select the team you want to play with and get prompted for them and only them, even with 30 team control.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #21
MVP

decga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
When player get tired and need rest do you shuffle the lineup or do you keep the lineup the same as if he wasn't tired. Right before the game starts you can sub him and shuffle the lineup but do it stay that way or is it for just for that one game.
I know in previous versions of the Show. You would have a screen pop up in the line up screen suggesting resting someone via struggling or tiring. I have played 10 games and have seen my players bar get about half way. I have not seen that screen pop up.

So I give my star Catcher(McCann) every fifth day off. I dont give all my stars the same game off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
MVP

decga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
How does this work with teams I don't control in a 30 team franchise? Will the lineups be all messed up after the CPU replaces the guys that are tired?

Guess I should also ask if the CPU actually subs out those players that are tired?
Well I will say this. I was playing a three game set vs. the Brewers. Game 8 of the season. The CPU Brewers gave Weeks, Hardy,Lucroy & Crazy Boy(T-Plush) a day off. They still beat me.. SMDH!

The CPU normally will rest players during the franchise. I've noticed this in past.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #23
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Well I will say this. I was playing a three game set vs. the Brewers. Game 8 of the season. The CPU Brewers gave Weeks, Hardy,Lucroy & Crazy Boy(T-Plush) a day off. They still beat me.. SMDH!

The CPU normally will rest players during the franchise. I've noticed this in past.
That is awesome to hear!!

Have you noticed if the lineups go back to what they were before the CPU rested those starters?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Now say you're down 10-0 in the third and want to take your star players out to conserve energy, do they actually gain energy since they aren't playing the last 6 innings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »