Home

Top Five Digital Ballparks: #2 Wrigley Field

This is a discussion on Top Five Digital Ballparks: #2 Wrigley Field within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Digital Ballparks: #2 Wrigley Field

Been there and I honestly think its one if the most overrated sports stadiums. It really is a dump.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #18
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Bathrooms have been renovated and modernized this year.

The stadium will never be torn down and they are making better and better upgrades every year.
Actually, I'm hearing the foundation probably has about five more years before its legs give out (proverbially speaking).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #19
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2

Target Field is up there easily. Love all those new additions and I can say I will try to get more in next year for that stadium, SF, and others that I have been to.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:46 AM   #20
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo85
Been there and I honestly think its one if the most overrated sports stadiums. It really is a dump.
Agreed, that is rates in top ten stadium articles is beyond preposterous. Dump. Nostalgia is a huge thing though and I do respect it.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #21
It's RBIs or ribbies

JoeRyan33's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackleb0x
Even as a baseball purist I can still say: Tear it down. By far the worst stadium I've ever seen a game at. They tore down more important stadiums. Cubs fans deserve to walk thru piss while waiting in line to get to a urinal if they can't see that its time.
We can't all have cheesy stadiums with slides, sausage races and a statue to the worst commissioner in pro sports. And that piss you smell is probably Ryan Braun getting rid of evidence.

Wrigley has tradition a Pilots/Brewers bandwagon fan could never understand. Heck, at least the White Sox have a bit of that.

Thanks to all that helped with the Baltimore Orioles roster, and to N51_rob for making me an OS premium member.

CAPS I'm working on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25328192@N06/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #22
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRyan33
We can't all have cheesy stadiums with slides, sausage races and a statue to the worst commissioner in pro sports. And that piss you smell is probably Ryan Braun getting rid of evidence.

Wrigley has tradition a Pilots/Brewers bandwagon fan could never understand. Heck, at least the White Sox have a bit of that.
Even though i have no dog in this fight i loved this post haha. 9/10 TBH.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #23
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackleb0x
Even as a baseball purist I can still say: Tear it down. By far the worst stadium I've ever seen a game at. They tore down more important stadiums. Cubs fans deserve to walk thru piss while waiting in line to get to a urinal if they can't see that its time.
Typical Brewers fan instead of saying "Even as a baseball purist". White Sox fans and Cardinals fans have class and aren't as bad; only hear such things from likes of Brewers fans only. Instead of worrying about our stadium, IMO from experiences at Miller Park, Brewers fans should worry about what they consider "classy behavior" and make a ball game enjoyable. Had some of the most disrespectful fans ever witnessed at Brewers games. No reason ever should what team you choose to root for become personal insults and disrespect. Utterly disgusted with fellow Wisconsinites and glad I don't call myself of fan of that kind of behavior. I know people who don't even condone it themselves as Brewers fans which is sickening.

Not saying Chicago is better (IMO overall it's not) but Brewers fans aren't much different.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by chicubsfan20; 04-28-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

That's why we have Wrigley North. LMAO at Wrigley being a dump.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »