Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #441
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

I wish that the MLB series would add the ability to create an expansion team. I remember the days of All-Star baseball 2004 or 2005 where you could do this. I would love to see the option of creating a couple of expansion teams with the ability to customize your divisions and leagues without having to replace an existing team with one of the expansions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #442
Rookie

OVR: 0
celebrations and cutscenes on the vita
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #443
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Improved commentary.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #444
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
Great ideas. I would also ask for the ability to trade 2 players for 1 player or 3 for 1 or 3 for 2. After all, this is done quite often in real life.

I would also ask this not to be limited to franchise play, but also as an option when playing a season as well.
I would like to see this in the main roster screen also - for those of use who are involved in updated roster releases it would make our lives easier.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #445
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

In previous games a pitcher's player card included bars for each pitch in addition to the bars for his /9 stats, fielding stats, etc. There is now only one bar for control, velocity, and break, which would be fine if the velocity rating wasn't reversed for changeups. For example, Carter Capps has a max velocity RFB, an 82 mph SCV and an 88 mph changeup. He gets a D rating for velocity, but when you decrease changeup velocity his velocity grade goes up.

The reason I bring this up is because it affects my ability to draft pitchers since the velocity grade is misleading and I am not able to look at the pitcher's individual pitch ratings. Either make the velocity grade based solely on fastball velocity or let us see the individual pitch ratings again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #446
TheHitKingz

dj will's Arena

OVR: 11

Sorry if this has been mentioned in the previous 45 pages of posts but here's what most of us here at O.S. would like to see:

A mode in which similar to RTTS in which you complete the career of a player of your choice. Let's say for example "Curtis Granderson" of the New York Yankees. You play as him as if it were your RTTS and control him in his own situations (at bats, base running, defense) and deal with the decisions of the organization as they decide to trade you, bench you, or send you down to Triple-A. Basically most features of RTTS but with an existing player of the MLB.

This would be the best game mode in the game hands down!
Old 08-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #447
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj will
Sorry if this has been mentioned in the previous 45 pages of posts but here's what most of us here at O.S. would like to see:

A mode in which similar to RTTS in which you complete the career of a player of your choice. Let's say for example "Curtis Granderson" of the New York Yankees. You play as him as if it were your RTTS and control him in his own situations (at bats, base running, defense) and deal with the decisions of the organization as they decide to trade you, bench you, or send you down to Triple-A. Basically most features of RTTS but with an existing player of the MLB.

This would be the best game mode in the game hands down!
Are you saying everyone in blue like writers and stuff? I've seen this mentioned a couple times but I wouldn't say most people want to see this. I would like for each person to be able to speak for themselves. Sorry, the way you said that just really bothered me. I have absolutely zero desire to play what you just explained.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #448
TheHitKingz

dj will's Arena

OVR: 11

Please don't give me a hard time, all I meant by my post was people who have the same common interests as me here at O.S.

It has nothing to do with the "blue users" just more or less something that I thought people who like RTTS would like

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »