Home

Pitchers/Catchers Reporting. Back to it!

This is a discussion on Pitchers/Catchers Reporting. Back to it! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Pitchers/Catchers Reporting. Back to it!

What a great time of year! I've headed back into my Jays Franchise and it is time for my annual Ken Burns' Baseball viewing. I know there is worry over the latest installment but let's not forget why we are all fans and be happy that last years game still plays an incredible game of baseball. Play ball!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Pitchers/Catchers Reporting. Back to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMyers
What a great time of year! I've headed back into my Jays Franchise and it is time for my annual Ken Burns' Baseball viewing. I know there is worry over the latest installment but let's not forget why we are all fans and be happy that last years game still plays an incredible game of baseball. Play ball!
I got back into an RTTS which I avoided this year because of the changes. Im also a Jays fan so its been a slow off season. Not many Jays related moves and not much MLBTS news makes for a long winter. I cant wait for all the under rating of the Jays and the fans being ridiculous.

Looking forward to everything coming up and starting, its just life is heating up then too so I'll miss a lot of it. All or nothing around here lately
Old 02-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Pitchers/Catchers Reporting. Back to it!

Sorry but we don't need this in The Show forum. This is already being discussed in the Pro Baseball forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »