Home

MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 02:55 PM   #41
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyboi
I'm really getting tempted to abandon it....I know RBI wont be special but if they release more b4 The Show and its near decent then I am jumping baseball ship and over to Xbox. I literally left xbox for PS and I, along with plenty others r not happy. i really dont care what reaction i get from this either cuz everyone deep down is hating what is going on.
Not at all!

If it meant waiting until June to get 14, I'd would be more than happy to wait. I'm perfectly content with 13 as it has done almost everything to my satisfaction. Because of this I can also wait longer for any news regarding 14.

The longer it takes to come out, the longer I can keep running my franchise.

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 01-23-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 03:01 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
nowhere in there did I mention the release date being an issue....i could care less if it was released in July! I said the lack of info is a joke. If they wouldn't of released the first bit of info a couple months back it wouldnt b a big deal but they did and r obviously holding a lot of things back...u mean to tell me that they cant release whos gonna b a 99 overall? they can't say if there will be old stadiums? c'mon...They could b like ok the next bit of news will come in Feb. and ppl would b ok with that...but no. instead they say "everything is on schedule"....cool story.
Oh it's only the lack on info your crying about that makes it all better........You need to take a break from gaming if just not getting info on a game makes you act like this lol.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #43
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I'm really getting tempted to abandon it....I know RBI wont be special but if they release more b4 The Show and its near decent then I am jumping baseball ship and over to Xbox. I literally left xbox for PS and I, along with plenty others r not happy. i really dont care what reaction i get from this either cuz everyone deep down is hating what is going on.
Sorry, but I laughed out loud at this post. That's how ridiculous it is.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #44
Rookie

I'd much rather SCEA take their time with the game rather than rush it out the door. No one wants to play a buggy or unfinished game.

Perhaps SCEA is relying on an important software update for the PS4 before releasing the game (Sounds of the Show??)... Either way it doesn't matter much to me, as I play the game year round anyway. Call it MLB 14.5 if you want.

..To be honest, I'd much rather read a fact sheet and see some screenshots than have a release date right now.

Just my .02.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #45
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
If I could like this a thousand times I would. One of my favorite movies of all time, and it suits this situation well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #46
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

I envision Steve creating this thread and running away like he lit a firecracker and just watching what happens!

Spoiler

Last edited by Curahee; 01-23-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:14 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

If the PS4 version is out in early April, I'm good. It will be a bummer if takes longer than that.

Either way, I'm buying it though.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
The only reason I care is because Sony has already delayed/pushed back a few games and the next couple of months are going to be really dry for the system.

Other than that, I want them to take what time they need to put out a quality game. My 2K game is literally unplayable due to glitches. I'd rather the game get pushed back than have it come out infested with bugs.
I said the same thing a few weeks ago. And agree completely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »