Home

MLB 14 The Show - All Uniforms Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show - All Uniforms Revealed within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #81
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 14 The Show - All Uniforms Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starducket Moon
I tried explaining my disappointment about the uniforms, specifically the three omitted Mets jerseys, to a 27 year old woman today. She was speechless. Walked out of the room shaking her head and mumbling something about "real problems". I think she works for Sony now.

I'm going to buy the game anyway. Because I love baseball and this game. I'll spend hours getting all the music right and waiting for the exact rosters from OSFM to come out. I'll make sure everything is exactly right. Then I'll pretend that the Mets traded three of their actual jerseys for three retro jerseys. I'm sure after spending a month setting up my franchise perfectly that I won't mind the actual jerseys being incorrect. I'll be ok. Unless there's that one fan who tumbles onto the field after a foul ball every game. If they haven't banned him yet, I'm gonna riot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The Mets blue warm up jerseys can always be used in the place of their blue alternates. I know last year they were solid blue and looked pretty accurate, but I think they may have orange on the sides this year. Either way they are better than the black ones that they don't wear anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2

First time Show player as soon as the Vita store updates. Biggest concern I have...

can you change uniforms in all the game modes? I hate playing a Be the Player mode and having zero control over unis. I'm a nut for these things.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:27 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0
what is this Style Guide b.s! Rays Powder Blue Jerseys were in a previous game. I think it was MLB 12 the show. and also would their be any changes in PS4 version.... I mean I don't see how they cant have accurate uniforms. they had the Rays Unis right in MLB 12 and now its just completely wrong. Their Home ALT jerseys are actually their Away jerseys. and their Away Alt jerseys are a Jersey they wore one time at home for a throw back the clock event against the Tigers. i just really wanted the Powder Blue Jerseys in the game man. i know nothing is set on PS4 but man i really hope the jerseys aren't the same
Old 04-01-2014, 01:31 AM   #84
Rookie

Proof jerseys were in game before:
http://mlbtheshow.wikispaces.com/2012+Tampa+Bay+Rays
I don't get this. they have it right one year then the next 2 years they completely crap themselves
Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 AM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rays1118
Proof jerseys were in game before
:
http://mlbtheshow.wikispaces.com/2012+Tampa+Bay+Rays
I don't get this. they have it right one year then the next 2 years they completely crap themselves
Cool we can't get something like this for the Rockies sleeves problem which was correct a few games back?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #86
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
The cream alternate doesn't look cream, what you think? Am I going blind lol.
You are going blind. I notice a difference between the home and alt.

Honestly, I thought the same about the Cardinals alts last year. I was seconded guessing myself, thinking they didn't look cream enough. Just go play a game in them and you'll notice the difference.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #87
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
You are going blind. I notice a difference between the home and alt.

Honestly, I thought the same about the Cardinals alts last year. I was seconded guessing myself, thinking they didn't look cream enough. Just go play a game in them and you'll notice the difference.
Ok thanx I haven't picked up the game yet I'm in the block lol look forward to seeing those uniforms.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:38 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

I really would like to know how the Mets added their new Camo jerseys without an issue but still are missing the blue "Mets" and/or "New York" alternates which were introduced last year. The black alternate were officially discontinued, yet still in the game...why?

Also, I haven't played MLB 13 in a long time, but weren't the snow white home jerseys in there last year? They appear to be missing in the video.

To be missing so many uniforms (some which may have been in previous year editions) is really sloppy, style guide or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »