Home

MLB 14 The Show: Initial Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show: Initial Impressions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #17
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 14 The Show: Initial Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyner
super slow game play online and offline,and once again putting a pitcher in later inns freezes the game.
no aaa r aa players in the game there all made up names to fill out the 90 man roster booooooooooooooo
You created an account just to say that? Ok.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:50 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
super slow game play online and offline,and once again putting a pitcher in later inns freezes the game.
no aaa r aa players in the game there all made up names to fill out the 90 man roster booooooooooooooo
hold up buying a ps4 45% defective rate xbox 1 leads the way with only 15% I was told to hold off on buying 1 right away because of this.eb games management informed me of this,so if u think u had serever problems with ps3 u will have a lot more with the ps4.i was told to wait a year.and the reason for this is that sony felt they had to hurry the ps4 console because xbox 1 was coming out with theres.so they rush it and will work out all the glitches in the first year.just giving u guys a heads up.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #19
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
seems legit

Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #20
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
hold up buying a ps4 45% defective rate xbox 1 leads the way with only 15% I was told to hold off on buying 1 right away because of this.eb games management informed me of this,so if u think u had serever problems with ps3 u will have a lot more with the ps4.i was told to wait a year.and the reason for this is that sony felt they had to hurry the ps4 console because xbox 1 was coming out with theres.so they rush it and will work out all the glitches in the first year.just giving u guys a heads up.
seems even more legit

Old 04-01-2014, 01:53 PM   #21
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Quote:
Pack it up boys, we're done...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 01:53 PM   #22
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Oh, I get it now. Troll. Carry on.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #23
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Sources for these figures?

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
I created a account.but played the mlb game online ever since it game out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »