Home

The Show 14 Giveaway (PS3)

This is a discussion on The Show 14 Giveaway (PS3) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-01-2014, 04:12 AM   #9
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Show 14 Giveaway (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickefer
I recently just purchased a PS4 and The Show.

Since I do not have much use for the PS3 version anymore I figured giving it away to a forum member would be a good option.

Rules are simple, just post here why you would like to have a copy of MLB The Show 14.

Restrictions:
You must have posted at least once in the subforum (last or next gen) before today, 6.30.14
Also, US people only. Sorry, don't want to pay or deal with international shipping.

I will pick a winner Sunday evening and update this post as well as PM the winner. I want it to at least go through Saturday so any weekend people have a chance too.

Good Luck Everyone!

Edit: If it isn't obvious, it will be a used copy.

Thats very cool that your doing this for someone, when you could just trade it in or sell it and get money.

Good luck to all, and hope it goes to someone who truely dont have the money to get the game that might have fallen on hard times, also hope your situation gets better too for you soon.

Game does have some franchise issues thats wasnt there last yr, but overall gameplay wise it is the best game to date. Franchise by no means is unplayable, just will take some work with 30 team control if your OCD about realism is all.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 07-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unoslacker
I know this isn't the correct thread to be asking this in but I am a rookie on here and it won't let me create a new thread. Does anyone know if I edit a players attributes, lets say speed for example, under roster management in an already started offline franchise, will it stop/alter their progression or make them regress after doing this? I see that they have Yasiel Puig's speed at 68 slower than Corey Hart rated at 70 and dealing with chronic knee issues. I know this speed rating isnt correct and I thought of moving him up to 84, +1 of Heyward ranked 83. I just don't want any players that I edit to stop getting better long term. Thank you in advance!

-Uno

I'm not sure. Try asking in the Rosters section.

Last edited by nickefer; 07-01-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #11
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Thats very cool that your doing this for someone, when you could just trade it in or sell it and get money.

Good luck to all, and hope it goes to someone who truely dont have the money to get the game that might have fallen on hard times, also hope your situation gets better too for you soon.

Game does have some franchise issues thats wasnt there last yr, but overall gameplay wise it is the best game to date. Franchise by no means is unplayable, just will take some work with 30 team control if your OCD about realism is all.
My bad quoted you responding to Uno. Anyways, thanks, I appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #12
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Visibility bump.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #13
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Yea really... Geesh only 3 ppl.... Really?.... Maybe it's to much work... Lol. Wouldn't surprise me in the least tho.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #14
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Visibility bump. 4 more days.

Last edited by nickefer; 07-04-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #15
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Happy 4th everybody! 2 more days to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 02:11 AM   #16
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow.... Only 3 ppl for a free game giveaway... . Well I know who I'd pick... Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »