Home

A Few Issues With Online Franchise

This is a discussion on A Few Issues With Online Franchise within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Few Issues With Online Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Once you get into the the online dynasty, click upload roster. Once you're on that screen, you can press either X or O (can't remember which) and it will give you an option to upload whatever roster you want. Then, you'll see the players ratings be properly adjusted. Click the button to upload that roster, and then give it about fifteen minutes to upload. You should be good after that.
This is all well and good but what he is talking about is the same issue I am having with my league. Have tried 3 different times now. Create an online franchise, upload roster, choose the latest roster, review it, everything looks great, activate the league, wait for it to load, the check the rosters and there are a ton of different overalls than what I confirmed when I uploaded. Specifically, Strasbourg goes from a 92 to a 72, and on the red Sox, a AAA closer is rated higher than koji. There are more but those are two specific ones. I'm assuming this is an online franchise league issue
Old 05-14-2014, 09:35 AM   #18
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampbell47
This is all well and good but what he is talking about is the same issue I am having with my league. Have tried 3 different times now. Create an online franchise, upload roster, choose the latest roster, review it, everything looks great, activate the league, wait for it to load, the check the rosters and there are a ton of different overalls than what I confirmed when I uploaded. Specifically, Strasbourg goes from a 92 to a 72, and on the red Sox, a AAA closer is rated higher than koji. There are more but those are two specific ones. I'm assuming this is an online franchise league issue
are you loading rosters from the HDD or Roster Vault, if Vault then that is where your issues lie
Old 05-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #19
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

League 162 ia moving along nicely, but one issue we're having is David Price (AI) started games 1 3 and 4 of the series against our Toronto guy.

We reset games 3 and 4, but the issue seems to be that the TB rotation has guys tired who've neber pitched! Thus, Price, who's tired too, is their best option.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a workaround?

Perhaps we should just recruit a TB player...
Old 05-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #20

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
League 162 ia moving along nicely, but one issue we're having is David Price (AI) started games 1 3 and 4 of the series against our Toronto guy.

We reset games 3 and 4, but the issue seems to be that the TB rotation has guys tired who've neber pitched! Thus, Price, who's tired too, is their best option.

I read elsewhere on OS that this is a known problem and the CPU wont always pitch based on its rotation and will have the same pitcher pitching multiple times in a series. I assume its something that needs to be patched as Ive seen it mentioned here a few times now.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:37 AM   #21
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe

believe once reset everyone automatically goes to 50% energy/fatigue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #22
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Oh that's odd! I wonder if the 50% actually translates to in-game.

What we did to get around this was I switched to TB, I adjusted their depth chart to properly reflect other teams after game 2 (so 3, 4, 5, 1, 2), and now Matt Moore, although tired a bit, started game 3.
Old 05-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Once you get into the the online dynasty, click upload roster. Once you're on that screen, you can press either X or O (can't remember which) and it will give you an option to upload whatever roster you want. Then, you'll see the players ratings be properly adjusted. Click the button to upload that roster, and then give it about fifteen minutes to upload. You should be good after that.
When you click X and select Load Rosters do the players on that screen change before you hit Options to upload?
Old 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM   #24
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse14
When you click X and select Load Rosters do the players on that screen change before you hit Options to upload?
I think they should, but I don't have it in front of me right now. I'll check when I can!

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »