Home

Online Franchise not simming?

This is a discussion on Online Franchise not simming? within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2015, 11:35 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Franchise not simming?

I am having this exact issue where CPU AND human bye days are not being simmed. I have checked every roster, I have resolved and reset games(standings issue in another thread) I have tried going through every team in the schedule, I have tried doing it in games list. Lots of bye days just will not sim. It queues, and then just pops back up like nothing happened. Trades are off, FA are off.

Edit: forgot to mention
40 game season
Divisional
30 teams (11 are human)
Open schedule (manual)
No trades
No Fa
No Legend Fa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 11:49 AM   #26
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampbell47
I am having this exact issue where CPU AND human bye days are not being simmed. I have checked every roster, I have resolved and reset games(standings issue in another thread) I have tried going through every team in the schedule, I have tried doing it in games list. Lots of bye days just will not sim. It queues, and then just pops back up like nothing happened. Trades are off, FA are off.

Edit: forgot to mention
40 game season
Divisional
30 teams (11 are human)
Open schedule (manual)
No trades
No Fa
No Legend Fa
just simmed several bye schedules last night, what roster are using and where did you upload from?
Old 04-22-2015, 11:58 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
just simmed several bye schedules last night, what roster are using and where did you upload from?
Used the OSFM V1. I saved it from the vault and then upload from my system storage.

Most of the bye days have simmed. It is only a few that haven't and they are different series.

I.E CLE bye series 4
WAS bye series 10
Then mostly series 13 and 15 beyond that but only a few teams. WAS and CLE are the only ones that repeat. Checked every team and each team is at 90 players and each level has 25, 25, 25, and 15
Old 04-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #28
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Used the OSFM V1. I saved it from the vault and then upload from my system storage.

Most of the bye days have simmed. It is only a few that haven't and they are different series.

I.E CLE bye series 4
WAS bye series 10
Then mostly series 13 and 15 beyond that but only a few teams. WAS and CLE are the only ones that repeat. Checked every team and each team is at 90 players and each level has 25, 25, 25, and 15
something is clearly going on then, sorry I cant be of more assistance. Just using what I know of MLB14 online franchise bug/workarounds and this is a serious issue. Not sure if they are aware or have a fix in place?
Old 04-22-2015, 12:09 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
something is clearly going on then, sorry I cant be of more assistance. Just using what I know of MLB14 online franchise bug/workarounds and this is a serious issue. Not sure if they are aware or have a fix in place?
Hmm, hoping they figure it out. I am not 100% sure how to check to see if bug reports have been submitted or how to submit one myself.

It was fine up until two days ago.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #30
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Hmm, hoping they figure it out. I am not 100% sure how to check to see if bug reports have been submitted or how to submit one myself.

It was fine up until two days ago.
yep, with latest server maintenance right
Old 04-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
yep, with latest server maintenance right
Sounds about right. I found the show nation bug report site. Submitted mine and noticed a few others having same issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Sounds about right. I found the show nation bug report site. Submitted mine and noticed a few others having same issue
They will close yours stating that there are duplicate reports and point you to the first one created. It's a major issue that is gaining more daily looking for an answer. I thought it was a game that was still in progress, but I had reset/resolved as well and not fixed.

We are on day 3 of a shut down and it's becoming worrisome that we may just have to start over.

According to http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...u-apr-23-3-5am server maintenance is scheduled for 4/23 between 3-5 AM, so hopefully after work tomorrow I will be able to advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »