Home

Do not add TorontoRaptorsTC to your league

This is a discussion on Do not add TorontoRaptorsTC to your league within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 08:33 PM   #1
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Do not add TorontoRaptorsTC to your league

He got mad and tried to drop every player on his team into FA pool. Warning the rest of you. Do NOT add him to your league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 03:20 PM   #2
Professional Badass

ShinVega1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Do not add TorontoRaptorsTC to your league

He had a very short tenure in Triple Crown as well. He got mad because people were posting in the GroupMe chat "too much" and he couldn't figure out how to turn off notifications on his phone. Started calling everyone idiots and being douchey so I removed him on console and from the chat because this is the exact thing that I thought he would probably do. I'm glad we have this community forum to blacklist guys like this.

New England Patriots
Boston Red Sox
Arkansas Razorbacks
Old 04-21-2015, 04:17 PM   #3
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinVega1
He had a very short tenure in Triple Crown as well. He got mad because people were posting in the GroupMe chat "too much" and he couldn't figure out how to turn off notifications on his phone. Started calling everyone idiots and being douchey so I removed him on console and from the chat because this is the exact thing that I thought he would probably do. I'm glad we have this community forum to blacklist guys like this.
Do not add tjw to your league as well. For someone "retired" he sure can't accept the fact that he isn't a perfect fit in every league.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:34 PM   #4
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

We got another one:

PowP1eceTheBeast

Exhibit A:

http://www.twitch.tv/beeasy17/b/651961640

Clearly going first to third on an infield ground out..sim ball folks.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
tjw
Rookie

tjw's Arena

OVR: 0

Tell them exactly why Im a bad Fit ok ? You didnt even have the decency to let me know you were going to drop me. As far as asking you to call me youve blown that way out of context . After we played my "tryout game" and you told me I was in the league/ I had questions. Im 56 yrs old have a total of a few weeks playing video baseball in a on line league. I had no earthly idea asking someone to talk over the phone is more demanding then texting. My generation I guess feels more comfortable and social talking to another human rather then typing in our words. Im so sorry for offending you but thank God Ive found a couple other leagues wher the crowd appears to be more mature and helpful to a new player with no online experience. Also why should I have any concept on how leagues work when i have no past experiences. What does being retired have to do with it ? Im sure theres things in this world that youve never done before that you know nothing about despite your age or lack there of am I right. Good day and enjoy life.

Last edited by tjw; 04-27-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 05:22 PM   #6
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw
Tell them exactly why Im a bad Fit ok ? You didnt even have the decency to let me know you were going to drop me. As far as asking you to call me youve blown that way out of context . After we played my "tryout game" and you told me I was in the league/ I had questions. Im 56 yrs old have a total of a few weeks playing video baseball in a on line league. I had no earthly idea asking someone to talk over the phone is more demanding then texting. My generation I guess feels more comfortable and social talking to another human rather then typing in our words. Im so sorry for offending you but thank God Ive found a couple other leagues wher the crowd appears to be more mature and helpful to a new player with no online experience. Also why should I have any concept on how leagues work when i have no past experiences. What does being retired have to do with it ? Im sure theres things in this world that youve never done before that you know nothing about despite your age or lack there of am I right. Good day and enjoy life.
Glad to hear it. Still stand behind what I said.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Ruffychu's Arena

Tjw... Time to move on bud
Old 04-28-2015, 12:52 PM   #8
tjw
Rookie

tjw's Arena