Home

Very active, friendly and competitive 30 team online franchise recruitment and talk

This is a discussion on Very active, friendly and competitive 30 team online franchise recruitment and talk within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Very active, friendly and competitive 30 team online franchise recruitment and talk

Hello my name is Matthew and I run an online franchise in mlb the show

I have been running connected franchise's on madden and the show now threw twitch for awhile, recently I was hired full time and am in school as well so I haven't been able to stream and recruit new owners when needed. As in any full online franchise owners leave and teams open up (most the time the worst owners record wise)...

I am looking to recruit a few new owners to the league that will be active and respectful to all other owners in the league.
We are 3/4 the way threw our second season 2016 and starting the playoffs in just over a week. If you join now you will be able to do the full off-season with FA and the draft.

I have 4 admins who help me run the league and keep everything running smoothly,

It is required you use the app GroupMe which we use to find games, talk about the league and discuss any issue that requires attention or just fun things like standings and the playoffs.

Our league consist of all 30 teams, 40 game schedule and full playoffs and off season. We used Operation sports full rosters.

It would be best to reply here, then join the GroupMe and talk with the league... But you can private message me or message me on psn: MatelMatt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 11:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Very active, friendly and competitive 30 team online franchise recruitment and ta

gabeyearian I responded to you on psn and sent you a GroupMe invite to talk to the league
Old 06-27-2015, 11:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Very active, friendly and competitive 30 team online franchise recruitment and ta

I'm looking to join.
Pan: livethehighlife
Old 06-28-2015, 10:29 PM   #4
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

OVR: 2

Sent you a PSN message under RipCityBentley. Hope to hear from you soon
MLB: Mariners/Reds
PSN: RipCityBentley
Old 06-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #5
Rookie

I am streaming the playoffs in about 5 minutes if you guys want to see the league and talk to some of the owners.

twitch.tv/TheFranchiseM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #6
Rookie

do you guys have groupme ?
Old 06-29-2015, 12:11 PM   #7
Rookie

another playoff series is being streamed right now www.twitch.tv/BlackKnights98
Old 06-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #8
Rookie

southpawOG's Arena

OVR: 2

i need a league. Tag = LottiMotti

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »