Home

Questions ABout Online Play

This is a discussion on Questions ABout Online Play within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2016, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Been a show junkie since '12. Never played online but would like to try. I have a few questions:

-Are the sliders automatically set at default when playing online or can someone tweak their own sliders without their opponent's knowledge?

-Can each player use their own camera setting for offense and pitching?

I tried to enter a room (online) but I received a message stating that I didn't have enough experience (or something like that) and had to start at the rookie level. I wouldn't want to play against someone using guess pitch.

-Can you and your opponent set the parameters before play (default sliders, no guess pitch, etc...)?

*side note - I watch a lot of Twitch streams of online play. I'll just say that some people do some funky and distracting things that would seem to make online play less fun. I'd prefer a straight up game without all the extra

Thanks
wlj
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanzalla13
Been a show junkie since '12. Never played online but would like to try. I have a few questions:

-Are the sliders automatically set at default when playing online or can someone tweak their own sliders without their opponent's knowledge?
(Default)

-Can each player use their own camera setting for offense and pitching?
(Only preset camera options may be selected, no custom)

I tried to enter a room (online) but I received a message stating that I didn't have enough experience (or something like that) and had to start at the rookie level. I wouldn't want to play against someone using guess pitch.
(Guess pitch room, but opponents may turn GP on, so pay attention to challenge settings)

-Can you and your opponent set the parameters before play (default sliders, no guess pitch, etc...)?
(Yes, but sliders cant be adjusted)

*side note - I watch a lot of Twitch streams of online play. I'll just say that some people do some funky and distracting things that would seem to make online play less fun. I'd prefer a straight up game without all the extra
(Add OS community and play friends or online franchise)

Thanks
wlj

On phone answers in parenthesis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2016, 05:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Questions ABout Online Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
On phone answers in parenthesis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk