Home

Online league activation

This is a discussion on Online league activation within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2017, 10:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online league activation

Hey guys. Waiting for the OSFM roster to start franchise. It took an hour and 17 minutes to upload the rosters and then advanced to activate franchise. We are now over 24 hours and it still hasn't finished activating. I tried with the second slot since the draft time has come and gone and I get the same thing.

Now I can't cancel the activation or the league to start over till the league is done activating. How can I remove one of these leagues. I'm just kind of stuck here now. No slots available to try again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2017, 12:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online league activation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raydio
Hey guys. Waiting for the OSFM roster to start franchise. It took an hour and 17 minutes to upload the rosters and then advanced to activate franchise. We are now over 24 hours and it still hasn't finished activating. I tried with the second slot since the draft time has come and gone and I get the same thing.

Now I can't cancel the activation or the league to start over till the league is done activating. How can I remove one of these leagues. I'm just kind of stuck here now. No slots available to try again.

Mine hasn't activated either and you can't abandon a franchise until it is activated so I am stuck too. Let me know if you find a fix! I have no idea why it's taking so long to activate. It is really frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Same here. Been waiting 12 plus hours to activate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OtherMoon2's Arena

OVR: 1

it is not only Roster Upload and the League Activation. Everything that revolves around the half-baked gamemode that is OL Franchise is incredibly delayed. It took about 3-4 days to reset 3 games and sim the first series of games for the CPU.

It is confusing really, and disappointing -- It is 2017, and we have a AAA sports game that takes hours to upload roster, activate the league, and sim/adv through the season. The Show is the only sports franchise that suffers severely from server errors.

It would be nice to see SCEA make a push towards enhancing/developing the OL Franchise mode...instead of Diamond Dynasty (the cash cow) and whether or not the stitching on the Mr. Met patch is accurate.

Great sim baseball game, but the features behind it are incredibly lacking.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 PM   #5
Rookie

I have been waiting since Saturday night. Whe the OSFM roster were released. It's now Monday afternoon. Still activating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2017, 08:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Just activated after 2 days. Just have patience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Anyone having any luck after the patch and server update? The league I created on Saturday finally activated but now I'm trying to activate one with the latest roster update and it's still not working.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:13 AM   #8
Rookie

So here's a small update as to what happened. Three people tried putting in different start times and activating leagues. Low and behold we get a draft time for 9:15 pm Saturday. A perfect time for the group. Everyone got their invites, draft order is set. Then last night the countdown clock must have changed during the server outage. So our 9:15 Saturday time changed to 6:07am Sunday morning.

How is it possible to not be able to go in and change the start time again?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »