Home

MLB TS - European League

This is a discussion on MLB TS - European League within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2021, 04:32 AM   #1
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB TS - European League

I started playing MOB The Show many, many years ago and I really don't even remember what my first edition of the game was, whether MLB TS 10 or 11
In all these years, I have always tried to play at my best and following all the best indications of the users regarding the rosters and the sliders. With many I had a great time with others less so.
I learned to set the sliders by myself but for rosters I have always leaned on the immense and fantastic work that the most experienced users have always done over the years.

My desire has always been to be able to create a group of European-based online players for this game. Even if playing with American users is always very stimulating and instructive, because they teach you a lot of things and above all they teach you how to master the game.
My continuity in the game, unfortunately, is interrupted every year, also because I also play PES and, when the game season begins, I often leave MLB to dedicate myself to that other. From this year on, I'd like to try to create something that doesn't stop.

This year, 2021, after what the whole planet has suffered, I decided for the first time to open a personal topic on the forum that can be continuous over time.
Years ago I tried to open a similar topic but in the end I deleted it because no one was interested.
This time I will open the topic to better manage it and, if it can act as a port of call for those who want to play with other players on European territory, I will be immensely happy.
I wish there was a chance to bring European players together and create something with them that can go on over time.
What makes it difficult to be interactive with American players is unfortunately the time zone which often prevents us from being able to organize tournaments or matches between players in different continents.
Among Europeans this might be more feasible.

I hope he can round up some European players who want to enjoy playing online together.

So, if you want to play online in a League, friendly, test match etc., reply with your PSN.

Ok, I just have to ... PLAY BALL !!!
Twitch: LIVE Italy Clan
Twitter: Tweet Italy Clan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2021, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

Re: MLB TS - European League

Hello, I am looking for a league with europeans players. I am from France.
PSN tomasino22.

Gonna be challenging to get 30 players from Europe I am affraid.

Which format are you intending to propose as a league?
Old 04-29-2021, 09:52 AM   #3
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Hi, very pleased.
First I put you as a PSN friend and we could start to see how Sony servers works in a match between us.
Surely, putting 30 players together is very hard.
Much easier to try to put together 6/8 players that you can arrange for, being in different states.
Even so, would really be a huge undertaking

Then, I first thought of a few games between us, to also understand the levels of play of each one.
Then a European league could be organized according to the standard parameters of the game's Custom Leagues:

- MLB LIVE ROSTERS
- Atmoshere: RELAXED
- Membership: Invite Only
- Teams: 8
- Postseason Team: 4
- Innings: 9
- Game Per Series: 3
- Games For Postseason Round: BEST OF 3
- World Series Games: BEST OF 5
- Designated Hotter: ON

For GAME OPTION, I would use:

- Batting Difficulty: HALL OF FAME
- Pitching Difficulty: HALL OF FAME
- Guess Pitch: OFF
- Quick Counts: OFF
- Balks: OFF
- Umpire Accuracy: AVERAGE (it could be debated whether to change)
- Umpire Close Plays: ON (it could be debated whether to change)

For the choice of teams, once you understand the level of play of each one, you could decide whether to choose the teams from a range divided into 3 ranges, according to an average of all the Power Rankings predicted at the beginning of the MLB season by: MLB sites, NBC, BLEACHERREPORT, ESPN, CBS which, in summary, can see the teams divided as follows:
In the range of strong teams:
Tampa Bay Rays
Houston Astros
Toronto Blue Jays
Minnesota Twins
Chicago White Sox
New York Mets
Atlanta Braves
New York Yankees
San Diego Padres
Los Angeles Dodgers
In the range of medium teams:
Cincinnati Reds
Boston Red Sox
Cleveland Indians
Philadelphia Phillies
Los Angeles Angels
Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers
Washington Nationals
St. Louis Cardinals
Oakland Athletics
In the range of weak teams:
Pittsburgh Pirates
Baltimore Orioles
Colorado Rockies
Texas Rangers
Detroit Tigers
Arizona Diamondbacks
Seattle Mariners
Kansas City Royals
San Francisco Giants
Miami Marlins
In this way, we will choose the teams within balanced ranges.
Alternatively, a differentiation could be made between who plays better or worse, to assign a player (depending on his level of play) to one of the range where he can choose the team. In this way there would also be much more balance.
Let me know what do you think, if this is possible for you and if you have an interest doing this League

Bye
Old 04-30-2021, 06:46 AM   #4
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

Sounds good to me I am in even if hall of fame looks far too strong for my level. Do you have any other player interested? I can try to recruit on other European Forums.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:27 AM   #5
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasino22
Sounds good to me I am in even if hall of fame looks far too strong for my level. Do you have any other player interested? I can try to recruit on other European Forums.

absolutely yes !!!
that would be a great idea
I'm trying to contact everyone who showed interest when there was the community on PS4, now they have removed it and I don't have everyone who was inside among my friends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2021, 07:50 AM   #6
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Quote:
I haven't been able to contact anyone. how did it go to you?
if possible, tomorrow (04 may) we could organize some exhibition matches, if you like.
I am free from commitments in the early afternoon
Old 05-03-2021, 02:58 PM   #7
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

6 guys from a French forum told me they may be interested but they were all Xbox players. Why not playing tomorrow but I will be available only after 11pm ... Thursday from 9pm maybe another option.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:17 PM   #8
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Quote:
6 guys from a French forum told me they may be interested but they were all Xbox players. Why not playing tomorrow but I will be available only after 11pm ... Thursday from 9pm maybe another option.
Well, I found two Italian friends of mine, one with ps4 and one with X Box. I don't think there is any difficulty in playing crossplay, if everyone has enabled the possibility of playing crosses in their profile on the game.

If of those 6 you asked, at least 2 agree, we will arrive at 6 players which is the point of arrival that I had assumed.
If you even manage to involve more than 2 it would be a success.

Small note: If we want to play among ourselves, for the options that the online game offers, the only thing is to put all those who want to play for friendly matches, within a Custom League that we can define as "Pre -Season ". We create it and play friendlies with each other.
And if we also want to try to make a championship among ourselves, we create another one for a European League.
What do you think about it ?

As for us, I'll be there tomorrow around 11.00pm, maybe we can try. Otherwise Thursday around 9.00pm would be fine the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »