Home

Active Gamers Wanted: Sim League Sign Ups Now Open

This is a discussion on Active Gamers Wanted: Sim League Sign Ups Now Open within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2021, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Active Gamers Wanted: Sim League Sign Ups Now Open

Hi all. Our sim gaming community, ScoreboardGaming.net, has just rolled out sign-ups for Season 1. We are building a community of gamers who enjoy that realistic gaming experience, called simulation (or sim) gaming, and who remain active.

We are looking for people who want to be a part of something bigger and more structured than just those random, chaotic online leagues with extremely high turnover that never finish. We have opened sign-ups for both 40-Man Roster Leagues as well as Diamond Dynasty.

40-Man Roster League, Season 1:

20 Team League
3-Game Series (vs. same opponent) Every 5 Days
8 Teams Make Playoffs
9 Inning Games
5-Man Rotation
DH ON

All Star Pitching
All Star Batting
PCI Preferred But Not Required (just impossible to enforce, unfortunately)
Guess Pitch OFF
Quick Counts OFF
Balks OFF
Ump Accuracy PERFECT
Ump Close Plays OFF

Again, this for active gamers who enjoy playing realistic baseball. DM if you are interested or head over to our site and join. Quitters and poor sports need not apply.

We also have an app that you can use to access the Forum, if you prefer using apps. Once you've joined, we can send you the invite code for that. Let me know if you have any questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2021, 06:07 PM   #2
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Active Gamers Wanted: Sim League Sign Ups Now Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiiisteaks
Hi all. Our sim gaming community, ScoreboardGaming.net, has just rolled out sign-ups for Season 1. We are building a community of gamers who enjoy that realistic gaming experience, called simulation (or sim) gaming, and who remain active.

We are looking for people who want to be a part of something bigger and more structured than just those random, chaotic online leagues with extremely high turnover that never finish. We have opened sign-ups for both 40-Man Roster Leagues as well as Diamond Dynasty.

40-Man Roster League, Season 1:

20 Team League
3-Game Series (vs. same opponent) Every 5 Days
8 Teams Make Playoffs
9 Inning Games
5-Man Rotation
DH ON

All Star Pitching
All Star Batting
PCI Preferred But Not Required (just impossible to enforce, unfortunately)
Guess Pitch OFF
Quick Counts OFF
Balks OFF
Ump Accuracy PERFECT
Ump Close Plays OFF

Again, this for active gamers who enjoy playing realistic baseball. DM if you are interested or head over to our site and join. Quitters and poor sports need not apply.

We also have an app that you can use to access the Forum, if you prefer using apps. Once you've joined, we can send you the invite code for that. Let me know if you have any questions.
New to MLB TS this year on Xbox, this is the first time I've seen anything about leagues and I find it super interesting!

Going to check out your website.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2021, 04:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Active Gamers Wanted: Sim League Sign Ups Now Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
New to MLB TS this year on Xbox, this is the first time I've seen anything about leagues and I find it super interesting!

Going to check out your website.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Just sent you a message! Main league is full but we just opened sign ups for our 2nd league yesterday. Same basic league but this one is just a flexible schedule. We'd love to have you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »