Home

OSFM Pitch Edits 2014

This is a discussion on OSFM Pitch Edits 2014 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2014, 11:46 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OSFM Pitch Edits 2014

I too use Brooks Baseball for a lot of my research. There's nothing better, IMO.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:48 AM   #50
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Finished compiling data, inputting command ratings now (Remote play at work FTW). Once that's done I'll update the public file and in the meantime I've also started inputting the edits into the game. Base roster is OSFM v2 and I'll also be boosting some low rated SCEA guys so they are at least competitive.

Was able to get the Angels done in ~30 min, so 1 min per player is ~850 mins or 14 hours of inputting. So either next week or the week after at the latest.

Last edited by seanjeezy; 05-22-2014 at 02:51 AM.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #51
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1

Sounds awesome! I know this is a pitch edit roster but some players have speed ratings that are completely out of whack; anthony gose for example
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #52
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6

I uses these every year and I just wanted to say thanks for the work you're doing on these. I do have a question though. Is the spreadsheet on the front page complete or do you know when it'll be ready?

I was going to add these edits to the Hybrid roster once Willard and Co. are done. I'm not trying to rush you or anything and if this was already answered in a previous post then sorry for asking you again. I was just curious. Thanks again.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJ2021
I uses these every year and I just wanted to say thanks for the work you're doing on these. I do have a question though. Is the spreadsheet on the front page complete or do you know when it'll be ready?

I was going to add these edits to the Hybrid roster once Willard and Co. are done. I'm not trying to rush you or anything and if this was already answered in a previous post then sorry for asking you again. I was just curious. Thanks again.
Just letting you know real quick, that V2 of the Hybrid will include the pitch edits that Sean makes. So if you wanted to waited around for that, that will be done.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #54
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultbuscus
Just letting you know real quick, that V2 of the Hybrid will include the pitch edits that Sean makes. So if you wanted to waited around for that, that will be done.
Ok cool. Didn't know that. I'll wait for that then.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:02 PM   #55
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

About 30% through adding command ratings to the spreadsheet, the file on the first page will be updated when that's done.

Have almost all of next week off, there's a very real chance the set is done sometime next week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #56
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
About 30% through adding command ratings to the spreadsheet, the file on the first page will be updated when that's done.

Have almost all of next week off, there's a very real chance the set is done sometime next week.
I wont be holding you to anything but if your ETA is spot-on, that'd be amazing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »