Home

O.S.F.M. OD v2.0 - 25 man roster set (franchise)

This is a discussion on O.S.F.M. OD v2.0 - 25 man roster set (franchise) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #49
Rookie

mu382's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: O.S.F.M. OD v2.0 - 25 man roster set (franchise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0wrdawg
Sorry, but I can not figure it out.
I want to start a new Franchise with the Orioles and want the roster of opening day for all teams, but will only play with O's. What have I exactly to do?
Check out the 30 team control thread. You can control who is on each team and what level they are playing at, but you can just play the O's games if that's what you want. Also start with these rosters so the CPU doesn't jumble up the opening day lineups.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:42 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks, will search for it. I am from Austria so it is a little difficult for me to understand all these things.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:11 PM   #51
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu382
If you don't do 30 team control, the CPU will do whatever it wants. If you are using 30 team control, then you need to adjust your settings if this is still happening. With knights rosters, if a guy is on the DL to start the year you will find him in single A...FYI.
i know you said the cpu will do whatever it wants... im about 10 games into my season, one team control only, and players like bourn are still in triple A. do you think the cpu will bring him up eventually since they will do whatever they want? or will he probably now be stuck in there with never receiving a call up?? sorry if this is an annoying question, i just want to make sure im understanding correctly. will appreciate any feedback, thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #52
Rookie

mu382's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
i know you said the cpu will do whatever it wants... im about 10 games into my season, one team control only, and players like bourn are still in triple A. do you think the cpu will bring him up eventually since they will do whatever they want? or will he probably now be stuck in there with never receiving a call up?? sorry if this is an annoying question, i just want to make sure im understanding correctly. will appreciate any feedback, thank you.
I'd think at some point they would get called up but i always do 30 team control so im not totally sure. If I were you, only being 10 games in, I would just start over and control all 30 teams. You can adjust the setting to have the CPU control as much as you'd like and after the initial setup it wouldn't be much different than you have now. You would just be able to call guys up that should be up, or reject a trade that is crazy.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #53
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
I'd think at some point they would get called up but i always do 30 team control so im not totally sure. If I were you, only being 10 games in, I would just start over and control all 30 teams. You can adjust the setting to have the CPU control as much as you'd like and after the initial setup it wouldn't be much different than you have now. You would just be able to call guys up that should be up, or reject a trade that is crazy.

hmm that is a good point. im playing as the red sox and i just realized victorino isnt even hurt anymore, and hes been on class A for me. i should probably restart and do as you say. i would have to monitor when the real life teams make roster moves though, i think thats the only reason i was kind of shying away from controlling all 30 teams. but at the same time, i think its more important to me that players who are that good such as harvey, dont just sit in class A the rest of their career.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 7

Sorry...just need so clarity.

If I used the 25 man set in vault, before ending spring training, do I have to go add players back to the 40 man after season starts.

I'm using 30 team control and am just trying to keep rosters and lineups accurate as best as possible.

Thanks for help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 7

OK..asked to soon. I found my answer a few pages back.

Is there a list of who we need to add back to 40 man for each team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #56
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
one last question, you said reject a trade that is crazy. in order to reject a trade wouldnt i have to have the trading on user and not cpu? or does it still give you the chance to over rule a trade that the cpu is trying to make?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »