Home

OSFM Beard Correction List? (PS4)

This is a discussion on OSFM Beard Correction List? (PS4) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM Beard Correction List? (PS4)

This is something SCEA will need to fix in a patch for the major league players since they cant be edited by us (tip: make them editable and you wont have to worry with the complaining)
Old 05-17-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
This is something SCEA will need to fix in a patch for the major league players since they cant be edited by us (tip: make them editable and you wont have to worry with the complaining)
I think we're talking about created players from the OSFM rosters which we are able to update.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #11
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
I think we're talking about created players from the OSFM rosters which we are able to update.
I saw that 2nd post mention gattis, but I got ya. Either way, they need to patch the SCEA created guys to look correct or make them be able to be edited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 11:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nick Kingham
Clay Holmes
Jameson Taillon
Mel Rojas, Jr.
Casey Sadler
Kelson Brown
Tyler Glasnow (maybe, I edited guys so can't remember on him...if he has one take it off)

All in the Pirates system.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I saw that 2nd post mention gattis, but I got ya. Either way, they need to patch the SCEA created guys to look correct or make them be able to be edited.
The SCEA created guys are editable. Only the MLB guys that was in default rosters are not editable, everyone else are.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #14
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately, that's not something they can just "patch in". It's a fundamental design decision in that I don't think they treat facial hair on scanned faces as separate entities (to be edited). In other words, the beards are hard coded to the faces; they're not like in create-a-player where you can cycle through options. I wish that were the case, but it's not. I'm a Red Sox fan and I think only 2 guys have beards now IRL and in the game every player looks like Teen Wolf. I can't stand that they make every player look like that when most of the guys had the beards for a few months (playoffs).
Old 05-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #15
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately, that's not something they can just "patch in". It's a fundamental design decision in that I don't think they treat facial hair on scanned faces as separate entities (to be edited). In other words, the beards are hard coded to the faces; they're not like in create-a-player where you can cycle through options. I wish that were the case, but it's not. I'm a Red Sox fan and I think only 2 guys have beards now IRL and in the game every player looks like Teen Wolf. I can't stand that they make every player look like that when most of the guys had the beards for a few months (playoffs).
They can absolutely patch it in in a roster update, they did it with brian wilson the year he debuted the beard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Scribe1980's Arena

OVR: 5
Location: The oldest minor league hockey town in North America

Next time I see Carlos Ruiz with a beard will be the first time. Beards way overdone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »