Home

World Baseball Classic 2013

This is a discussion on World Baseball Classic 2013 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2015, 06:40 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: World Baseball Classic 2013

So much for these rosters.. Guy never even put them up.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:20 PM   #18
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Thats right i didn't upload it on time, its not easy when you have to split your time between working full time and studying at night plus working on this roster and also on the NBA 2k15 FIBA Roster, creating a roster like this takes a lot of time because i have to search for info and stats of every player that its not in the MLB or The Minors, theres more than 200,000 users playing The Show and am the only one working on this, i tried to spend as much time as i could on the roster but I had other priorities, last year i created and uploaded the roster succesfully, if its possible i will try to carry it to MLB 15 The Show and hopefully we can enjoy the roster as we did in 2013, my apologies guys.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:25 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jros22
Thats right i didn't upload it on time, its not easy when you have to split your time between working full time and studying at night plus working on this roster and also on the NBA 2k15 FIBA Roster, creating a roster like this takes a lot of time because i have to search for info and stats of every player that its not in the MLB or The Minors, theres more than 200,000 users playing The Show and am the only one working on this, i tried to spend as much time as i could on the roster but I had other priorities, last year i created and uploaded the roster succesfully, if its possible i will try to carry it to MLB 15 The Show and hopefully we can enjoy the roster as we did in 2013, my apologies guys.
Anyone interested in a World Baseball Classic Online league for mlb 14? I have created 29 National teams (Plus US young stars team) and I can honestly say it is the best one ever created. I'm looking for active players maybe 7 or 8 players to play with the top 8 teams.. The rest of the teams like Australia, Czech, China etc i will leave as cpu teams. I have 90 man rosters for USA, DR, PR, Ven, Cuba, Mexico and some of the top teams.. A lot of the other teams I have 40 man rosters. All of the top players will be on the 40 man rosters.

USA- Braves
DR- Rangers
Ven- Dbacks
PR- Angels
Can- Reds
Mex- White Sox
CT- Blue Jays
Pan-Cubs
Cuba-Phillies
Neth-Giants
China-Orioles
Colombia- Red Sox
Israel- Yankees
SA-Rays
Jap-Indians
Thail-Tigers
Korea-Royals
Czech-Twins
Aus-A's
Brazil- M's
Phil-Astros
Nicaragua-Marlins
US Young Stars-Nats
Great Britain- Mets
France- Brewers
Germany- Pirates
Spain- Cards
NZ-Rockies
Ita-Dodgers
Argentina- Padres

I am planning to use the y2y saves feature to export these to mlb 15 where the players will have their correct accessories. The rosters are very accurate and the created players look great.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:05 PM   #20
Rookie

How can we find these in the vault, juanyordonez?

Last edited by gamer052001; 03-03-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer052001
How can we find these in the vault, juanyordonez?
I won't be home for a few days, but when I do I'll put it in the vault under "WBC". I have full 90 man rosters for USA, DR, PR, Ven, Mex, Can, I put all of the Cuban players already in the game on Philly and did the same with Japan and put them on Cleveland and I created the rest for those two countries.

The top players from Cuba like Gouriel, Despaigne, Fernandez etc are created very accurately and look great. i used Ben Badler's scouting report from baseball america to create the top cuban players and used the English version of the Japanese professional league to create the Japanese guys. The site has all of the statistics in English. I'll put the top 40 players in my mind on the 40 man roster for each team. Also, I downloaded Hideki Matsui, Hideo Nomo, Kaz Matsui, Kosuke Fukodome, Kenji Johjima and some of the former Japanese mlb players and put them on Japan's 90 man, but they didn't make it to the 40 man because they are all old or retired. When 2015 comes out I plan to update all the accessories as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 09:32 PM   #22
Rookie

Nice!! Can't wait to try them out. Let us know your PSN name as searching under roster name is brutal. Excited for Despaigne, Gourriel, Maeda, Otani, etc.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:54 PM   #23
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

Will this be transferred to 15?
Old 04-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #24
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Already started the WBC roster project, progressing faster than expected because somebody found a way to export Caps from MLB 14 to MLB 15 so i can use the ones that i had already for the 2014 project that I didn't complete, already have 3 teams almost finished, i will post my progress here i promise i will finish the roster just like i did on MLB 13, i will keep you informed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »