Home

Fictional rosters?

This is a discussion on Fictional rosters? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2014, 08:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional rosters?

Just uploaded the first set, ready for the next one. Can probably get another set done by Sunday night.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #18
Rookie

Glad to see this thread has gained a little traction since the other one had to be shut down.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #19
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Someone else started the new thread and people were offering help. Creator2700 has kept working on the project and didn't get much help for almost a month. The least I could do is drum up some support and help for him. It worked. We've had a few submissions since the thread opened
Old 07-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #20
Rookie

sluggbugg's Arena

OVR: 5

Im working on the new set you sent me. Its a little slow going though, I have a sick 1 year old thats having to stay home from daycare this week. :-/
Old 07-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #21
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

I am working on another set right now. I should have it completed by the weekend. MLB Bob's spreadsheet has really helped with creating these. I can't wait to see how the roster plays.
The more help we get, the quicker these will be completed. Thanks to everyone helping!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #22
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

I haven't looked over the completed spreadsheets yet but the help is definitely appreciated. I expected to be able to help more when it first came out but life got in the way, so I can relate sluggbugg.

I started a new job. Gf had a baby. Were building our first house. I got sick in between all that a few times so I can appreciate the effort everyone has been putting and pulling the extra weight. I'm glad it's picking up again
Old 07-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #23
Rookie

rush02721's Arena

OVR: 3

It's definitely slow going, takes time but I think we're all glad that this hasn't gone by the wayside. Always fun to play with these rosters. The thought of having service time added is a really cool idea (I know, first things first.) I remember one game that gave you the option for all fictional rosters, I think it had Giambi or Jeter on the cover.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:04 AM   #24
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

The other thing about these rosters is to get the base first edition out for people to use. With roster carry overs the final version beyond this first project may end up being a long term goal. Priority is to get a playable fictional roster out there. They make the replayability factor of this game go through the roof.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »