Home

Question about saving franchise for next year.

This is a discussion on Question about saving franchise for next year. within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Question about saving franchise for next year.

I saved the roster set I created, dallmanator all time, as a franchise and and as a season to the cloud. Will I be able to export/import those players to a roster set in next year's game?

Doing this would be a lot easier than inputting all the data to make a completely new roster set for next year's game.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Question about saving franchise for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
I saved the roster set I created, dallmanator all time, as a franchise and and as a season to the cloud. Will I be able to export/import those players to a roster set in next year's game?

Doing this would be a lot easier than inputting all the data to make a completely new roster set for next year's game.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
I believe it's only Franchise and RTTS files that are transferable. I don't think rosters themselves will transferable.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

I saved a franchise and a season to the cloud. What I would like to know is can I export players from the saved cloud franchise/season and import them into a roster for MLB show 15.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
Old 11-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I saved a franchise and a season to the cloud. What I would like to know is can I export players from the saved cloud franchise/season and import them into a roster for MLB show 15.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
If i had to guess id say no as there is no way to import/export within a season or franchise now, but we don't really know the answer to that yet. Have to wait til there is a Q & A or when they start to release MLB 15 info.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

Thanks,

KCRoyals
i made a thread basically asking the same thing. i say they should find a way to do this. it seems like it wouldnt be too hard. madden had a feature like this a while back. adding something like this would be amazing and save so much time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #6
Banned

yeah it's a huge shame that year after year the OSFM makers have to spend a month re creating the same players over and over again.. if only we could export players from 14 to 15 to save 80% of work.

but the way I see it is it's only franchises that can continue for 2015, which really won't work either because you will still get rookies from 2014 that will be rookies in mlb 15, I am sure we don't wanna see Tanaka and Jose Abreu go for rookie of the year again next year
Old 11-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
i made a thread basically asking the same thing. i say they should find a way to do this. it seems like it wouldnt be too hard. madden had a feature like this a while back. adding something like this would be amazing and save so much time
Yeah I rememebr the madden export option it was great.. for the console though you could only export teams. it was handy for when EA would take players out who came back from retirment. the PC version though let you export players and move them to created teams, so you didn't have to waste roster spots on IR guys.

anyhow yeah, my 2 wishes for MLB 15 would be 1: to edit service time so we don't have to wait a month to get a player in the game to export a player with service time.

I mean A-Rod probaly won't be in next years game until the season starts
Old 11-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #8
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemejoehome

I mean A-Rod probaly won't be in next years game until the season starts
I've been wrong before & I'll surely be wrong again, but I wholly expect A-Rod to more than likely be on the default roster. Now whether or not SDS will have him as a firstbaseman remains to be seen, but that's minor as that's an an easy change.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »