Home

1987 Full 90 Man Roster

This is a discussion on 1987 Full 90 Man Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2015, 10:36 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: 1987 Full 90 Man Roster

In 10 minutes they will be posted under 1987 Full 90 Man os and the description will be complete v1 check os!!!

This has been a quest like that of Clark Griswold to Wally World, like Pete Rose trying to get into the hall of fame, and has aged me 3 years. I hope you enjoy time to check the corrections. Still need one pitcher for Detroit and to correct Sorrento. Armor & Sword if you could take a look at the lineups and rotations please personal message me some corrections. All of you check for errors or potential rating changes.

Kirk Gibson was the first player I did and Ced Landrum will be the last. Also to all you Sixto Lezcano fans out there he is on the Rockies
Old 02-02-2015, 10:48 PM   #74
Pro

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE in the vault under the name KBunny. Is it a sickness that I am already thinking about doing 1988? Im just kidding. Check the first page for information. I am leaving the editing open for a week so if you have feedback let me know so I can look into it, as I do not plan on touching this again after Feb 9th….at least that is what I am saying now..

Last edited by jethrotull; 02-02-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 0

PRAISE GOD !!!!

PRAISE THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA !!!!!

99-Power for Hrbek ... hmmnn.

JethroTull, thank you, seriously , THANK YOU : )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #76
Pro

Hrbek is already on the list. I saw a few that stuck out as odd. I am going to review whatever is posted here over the next week while I double check the MLB players and look for more stances. Mostly cosmetic items
Old 02-03-2015, 07:28 AM   #77
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

I couldn't stay awake long enough to DL them last night, so I haven't looked at them yet. But Hrbek should have a pretty high power rating vs RHP, as he homered every 12 AB. Not sure it's 99 but it should be high, assuming his power vs LHP is way lower.

I'll be delving into these later tonight!
Old 02-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #78
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I already started going through each team and setting their starting lineups and pitching rotations.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #79
Pro

Armor,

I started looking at it last night, and I was just using baseball reference to do it, if you can clip away at it then upload the file for "rotations" or something I can take a picture of each team and breeze through it that way I can work on editing more faces this week. The power numbers for say a Hrbek or a McGwire will be large that year, between the top 5 guys from each league there is a huge fall off in power numbers which was expected, remember pre steroid baseball. What you will find is a lot of stolen bases especially in the minor leagues. The Pirates had a guy who stole 73 bases in the minors that year. That is an insane amount compared to todays game
Old 02-03-2015, 09:29 AM   #80
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm thinking Vince Coleman stole 100+ for the Cards in '87? Love the mix of speed and power that season. I'm hoping Eric Davis has better luck staying healthy in my franchise because I want to see what he could have done if not for the injuries!!

Last edited by Joey; 02-03-2015 at 09:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »