Home

2015 OSFM CAP CREATION THREAD

This is a discussion on 2015 OSFM CAP CREATION THREAD within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2015, 02:36 PM   #9
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 2015 OSFM CAP CREATION THREAD

I'm probably biased since I did the original Matt Hague face but the updated version doesn't look like Hague anymore. Granted the original didn't transition well to the PS4 version. The PS3 version was pretty dang close. I'll be doing faces this year for the PS4 however so I can help with faces after I'm done with the Pirates (who I've done the past 4 or 5 years).
Old 03-16-2015, 03:25 PM   #10
Banned

Buster39's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucs09
I'm probably biased since I did the original Matt Hague face but the updated version doesn't look like Hague anymore. Granted the original didn't transition well to the PS4 version. The PS3 version was pretty dang close. I'll be doing faces this year for the PS4 however so I can help with faces after I'm done with the Pirates (who I've done the past 4 or 5 years).
The first one somewhat looks like him with a baby face and messed up facial hair. The second picture looks nothing like Matt Hague at all
Old 03-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #11
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

For Bryant I believe I have a better face, need to check on Russell. Last year someone that wasn't happy with the OSFM faces someone else made sent me a roster with their updated faces. Some were actually pretty good and I'm planning on using some of them this year again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 05:27 PM   #12
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster39
The first one somewhat looks like him with a baby face and messed up facial hair. The second picture looks nothing like Matt Hague at all

I disagree. Looks just like Hague in game. I didn't do the new one and originally felt like you guys but have been using him in game regularity. Just changed the hair recently

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-16-2015, 05:29 PM   #13
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
I disagree. Looks just like Hague in game. I didn't do the new one and originally felt like you guys but have been using him in game regularity. Just changed the hair recently

Maybe I will post some of these in game but they look much better than the editor stills

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 03-16-2015, 05:40 PM   #14
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Here are a few others. Some were done by Teeds such as Drury. Mostly what was done was tweaking to the OSFM faces. Without the very good bases we would not be able to get them to where they are now.

Guys it is important to not be so biased towards your own work, and I agree it's difficult, I have seen some of my own work redone including my version of Hague, but we want the most lifelike pics we can get and its not a disappreaciation (I may of created a word) of anyone's work, but for most players in this set, we are creating them for the last time.

We have also been discussing the idea for the Hybrid of maybe replacing the SCEA players who just don't turn out right

Gift Ngeope

Clint Coulter

Brendan Drury

Matt Tuiasosopo

Mike Yastremski

Mike McCoy

Tim Beckham

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 03-16-2015, 06:32 PM   #15
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Here are a few others. Some were done by Teeds such as Drury. Mostly what was done was tweaking to the OSFM faces. Without the very good bases we would not be able to get them to where they are now.

Guys it is important to not be so biased towards your own work, and I agree it's difficult, I have seen some of my own work redone including my version of Hague, but we want the most lifelike pics we can get and its not a disappreaciation (I may of created a word) of anyone's work, but for most players in this set, we are creating them for the last time.

We have also been discussing the idea for the Hybrid of maybe replacing the SCEA players who just don't turn out right

Gift Ngeope

Clint Coulter

Brendan Drury

Matt Tuiasosopo

Mike Yastremski

Mike McCoy

Tim Beckham
You don't have to re-create Tim Beckham. He'll be in MLB 15. He was on the Rays 40 man all season last year while injured (Torn ACL Out for year).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #16
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You don't have to re-create Tim Beckham. He'll be in MLB 15. He was on the Rays 40 man all season last year while injured (Torn ACL Out for year).

He was one I debated on. He could fall into the Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan categories as well. They did the same and were removed from the game

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »