Home

HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

This is a discussion on HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I will say this. When you continue a Y2y save not all players and minor leaguers transfer over. Because of this, I'm mostly just exporting A and B players. I don't really know if they are all real players. No way I'm going to look up every single one. But once done, I would say this 15 roster will be very satisfying. Not sure how long it will take. Probably a week .
How is it coming along?
Old 04-05-2015, 07:11 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Spartan
How is it coming along?
I've got the NL and AL East complete. Should be able to knock out the rest by mid week. So when finished, what you will have is a roster with minor leaguers from last years OSFM as well as some from the vault and this years SCEA players. I'm not using the rerates for major leaguers from last year's hybrid set because it just be too time consuming. I prefer SCEA's MLB ratings anyway as they are more current. I can always edit them on the fly once this year hybrid set is finished. I just want to get as many current minor leaguers and up to date transactions as soon as I can so I can play this awesome game.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:15 AM   #11
Pro

Roster is starting to take shape. Got the NL Central done and half of the NL West. There may be a duplicate here and there, but overall I got a lot of the prospects. My goal all along was to create a roster for 15 using last yrs OSFM as a base. I'm adding even more prospects by taking some from created rosters and players on the vault. So I must give a lot of credit to those creators. All I'm doing is just exporting and importing players from various rosters to create a very accurate franchise ready roster. I will certainly upload when complete. The name of the roster is OSFM 14/15. My PSN is gjrandazz. So be on the lookout.

Last edited by mooch49; 04-06-2015 at 01:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 01:47 AM   #12
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Roster is starting to take shape. Got the NL Central done and half of the NL West. There may be a duplicate here and there, but overall I got a lot of the prospects. My goal all along was to create a roster for 15 using last yrs OSFM as a base. I'm adding even more prospects by taking some from created rosters and players on the vault. So I must give a lot of credit to those creators. All I'm doing is just exporting and importing players from various rosters to create a very accurate franchise ready roster. I will certainly upload when complete. The name of the roster is OSFM 14/15. My PSN is gjrandazz. So be on the lookout.
Thank you for doing this. I had the exact same idea just hours before I came across this.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:35 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want ANY help, let me know via PM.

My questions about your rosters:

* What about exact contracts for MLB players ?
* Does this set have Full Pitch Edits (SeanJezzy) ?
* Hitter/Pitcher ratings are from SCEA for 2015 ?
* So, will AA and AA be exact for each team ?

Thanks.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:57 AM   #14
Banned

roster in vault has all correct MLB contracts, titled: "All Salaries !!!!"; creator is: MLB_MATT98; dated - 4/2/2015.
that can be of great help. fellas, if mooch let's us, we need to work together to get this roster available.

not osfm -- not hybrid -- but MOOCH49 set : )

I have sliders for great sim stats and gameplay When this roster is done, I will tweak and re-upload to slider vault.

Last edited by HopiDesertPriest; 04-06-2015 at 03:01 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:12 AM   #15
Pro

No contracts. But when I'm done if you want to adjust some feel free

No pitch edits. With the new trajectories they don't translate very well. I'm sure Jeezy will update them in a couple of months at which time you can always manually add them. But his adjusted edits probably won't be complete for another 2 to 3 months.

Yes I'm using SCEA ratings from this year. They are untouched.

As far as AAA and AA, Im not at this point positioning each player according to their real life. Again, I just wanted each team to have somewhat accurate minor leaguers. I really don't want to wait to the official OSFM to be released. This roster will suffice for me, but perhaps not others I just want to play and enjoy the game. It's just too darn good.

Basically all I'm doing is exporting a good amount of prospects from the 14 OSFM and importing them into the last updated 15 SCEA roster.

Last edited by mooch49; 04-06-2015 at 03:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 03:18 AM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
roster in vault has all correct MLB contracts, titled: "All Salaries !!!!"; creator is: MLB_MATT98; dated - 4/2/2015.
that can be of great help. fellas, if mooch let's us, we need to work together to get this roster available.

not osfm -- not hybrid -- but MOOCH49 set : )

I have sliders for great sim stats and gameplay When this roster is done, I will tweak and re-upload to slider vault.
Yeah I have no problem having others use this roster to work on other things. I would love to get correct contracts. Hopefully in the next couple of days when I finish we can coordinate something to get them done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »